Denmark suprised the hell out of Italy | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denmark suprised the hell out of Italy

Yes let me go to his house across the street and let me look at his stomach. :rolleyes: If he was fat, he wouldn't be able to run as fast as he could, and he wouldn't have the agility to do what he does. Ronaldo is the best. Henry is a very solid player, top 5 striker in the world but Ronaldo is on the top of that list. The top 5 (not in any order) IMO are...

Ronaldo
Van Nistelrooy
Henry
Owen
Larsson

What are your top 5 Ice?

Top 5 strikers (in order)

1. Henry
2. van Nistelrooy
3. Shevchenko
4. Ronaldo
5. Owen

I'm probably forgetting someone who should be there, but all 5 could play for Blackburn if they want to. :) :lol:

iceblizzard69 said:
Top 5 strikers (in order)

1. Henry
2. van Nistelrooy
3. Shevchenko
4. Ronaldo
5. Owen

I'm probably forgetting someone who should be there, but all 5 could play for Blackburn if they want to. :) :lol:

After some heavy thinking...top 5 forwards in order are....

1. Ronaldo
2. Henry
3. Van Nistelrooy
4. Owen
5. Larsson

Hey Ice, I want to see who you think is the best GK, best D, best M, best F, and best coach.

Both of you are talking some rubbish.

France are a GREAT TEAM. The goal they let in against England, look up the last time they even let in a competetive goal. They have strength everywhere. England, Germany, et al WISH they had the atacking options France has. France have won 2 out of the last 3 MAJOR competitions, that means they are GREAT.

Henry is overrated. Sure he scores against the likes of Leeds and Birmingham, but when has he ever scored in a big game? NEVER. He folds like a bad hand in poker when the goin gets tough.

Nedved is very, very good but had a poor season by his standards, along with most off his Juventus mates. Ronaldo would go for MILES more cash in the transfer market, simply because he is the top finisher in the world and is 5 years YOUNGER.

Ronaldo scored BOAT LOADS of goals THIS YEAR and was Madrid's best player all year. He got injured and they started their slide. They missed him immensley. He may look overweight but he is still VERY fast and is one of the quickest men in the world, he glides by defenders.

Owen is vastly overrated. His biggest asset, speed, has been reduced due to his constant hamstring injuries. All he does is run on long balls. His finishing is suspect. He is a good player but not a great player and hardly one of the best 5 in the world.

Christian Vieri had a very poor season as well and looks to be heading out of Inter, which would be a good move as Adriano is taking his position as a target man and Martins is the linking striker. Both players are way younger than Vieri, who is on the wrong side of 30.

GK - Gianluigi Buffon, Iker Casillas, Sergio Canizares
LB - Christoph Metzelder, Gianluca Zambrotta
CB - Alessandro Nesta, Walter Samuel, Roberto Ayala
CB - Carles Puyol, Sol Campbell, Christian Chivu
RB - Lillian Thuram, Paulo Ferreira
LM - Zinedine Zidane, Vicente
DM - Patrick Vieira, Edgar Davids, Genarro Gatusso
AM - Francesco Totti, Pavel Nedved, Kaka
RM - Ronaldinho, Joaquin
ST - Andiy Shevchenko, Thierry Henry, David Trezeguet
ST - Ronaldo, Ruud Van Nistlerooy, Roy Makaay
Coach - Jose Mourinho, Sir Alex Ferguson, Fabio Capello

PS The Czechs are much better than the Americans. They have GREAT prospects that are just coming into their own and many believe Tomas Rosicky will be a better pro then Nedved.

I think you are dead on for the most part with your team. Keep in mind though Samuel can be considered a LB because that is what he plays in Argentina as Ayala is the CB.

Sol played great for Arsenal this season, but he looked pretty horrible against France. Not sure I could put him in my top CBs at this point in his career.

Who would I replace him with??? Not sure at this point, so I guess he can stay there. I look for Rio to come back after suspension and prove to the world just how great he can be though. Ok, maybe it's just my Man Utd homerism :D

And Kaka NEVER performed for my teams on Championship Manager, he really angers me in that game.

I recently decided to take York and I've done pretty well. First year I was 4th in Division and lost in the finals of the division 3 playoffs. Second year I won the division and got promoted to division 2. Third year right now and I'm about 20 games in and in 13th for second division. I want to make a top 10 finish this year and get promoted to division 1 next year.

It's getting a LOT harder because I'm over my wage budget by 450k, so I can't offer decent contracts until I get that back down. I think I might have to start releasing some players for free :(

Am I the only CM player here???

iceblizzard69 said:
No you aren't. I still play CM4 once in a while. I never bought 03/04. I was addicted to CM4 for a long time.

CM4 sounds like a cool game but nothing compared to Winning Eleven 7: International for the Ps2. Does anyone here play it? I know Ice doesn't :shakeno:. It is the best soccer game ever created.

Prime Time said:
CM4 sounds like a cool game but nothing compared to Winning Eleven 7: International for the Ps2. Does anyone here play it? I know Ice doesn't :shakeno:. It is the best soccer game ever created.

CM isn't comparable to WE. They aren't the same type of game. The only thing that the two have in common is that they are soccer games.

Of course you can. Compare them by which one you have more fun in. Definately WE.

I still haven't grabbed Winning Eleven yet, but I play the crap out of CM03/04 and I've also started playing EA's Total Club Manager a lot too.

Why doesn't EA take the Total Club Manager code and use it as the basis for franchise mode in Madden? They would definatly tear up Sega if they did that, because it's pretty amazing how many options are available.

Chrisko you should definately pick up a copy of WE 7 ASAP. You too Ice. The game is fantastic. You see new stuff in every game you play. It is amazing. Unfortunately, you have to edit but I am sure you can download some things with all the real names. Me? I editted all of it. It took me 2 days. It was quite tedious. But it is worth it. Game is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom