Dennis Hickey interviews for GM | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dennis Hickey interviews for GM

He's got to prove he is not committed to prostyle philosophy which is what he appears to be on offense, he has to be able to work with Philbin's philosophy on O. At this time his philosophy seems to be at odds with what we are doing, both football and money wise.

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Tampa hasn't drafted a center since 2003, guard since 2008, tackle since 2009
That is a positive.

Hes been there since they won their super bowl. You dont keep a job that long..if you aren't good at it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

As well...maybe it wasn't for GM. Could be they are putting together a whole new personnel office

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Dave Hyde agreed with him

This is not a knock on Hyde as I do find a lot of his articles interesting, but his routine is to question every move the Fins make whether good or bad. Almost every article he writes is "Dolphins last move raises more questions"

Tampa actually has a lot of talent. Way more than us, in fact. The only reason they were terrible this season was Schiano.

I agree here. I am in xander camp, but I will read up on this guy. like you said they have accumulated some kind of talent in tampa... he has to be doing something right.

Big O said his NFL sources told him that the Dolphins are a mess and that is why they're having trouble hiring a decent GM.

Are we having trouble hiring a decent GM? We've conducted interviews with like 7 guys, Decosta and Gamble haven't shown any interest in going anywhere. There's plenty of interest and a handful of solid candidates.

I'd go to Keith Olbermann or Sean Hannity for straight-forward political reportage before I'd trust The Big Orifice for objective Fins information.

Thorough or not soon we have to start narrowing down the candidates and choose a GM .... like real soon. Eventually some of our candidates will pull out because of the length of time we are taking and the number of candidates we ultimately interview.

Surprised Dennis has not been appointed GM of the Bucs, wonder if this is a favor to Tony Dungy

Back
Top Bottom