Denver Broncos trade options with the Miami Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver Broncos trade options with the Miami Dolphins

The trade propositions are fairly vague. I'd be fine with trading Howard to them for saying a 1st and 3rd (I don't really want their corners), or Smythe or Shaheen to them for a mid rounder. I don't really want their RB or OL. They are welcome to Grant, I'd be thrilled to get a 2030 7th rounder.

What about this? Trading X for Javante Williams and a Denver 3rd (possibly a 2nd if X meets certain thresholds).

Disclaimer: Nothing against Holland. I am excited we drafted him, but before the draft, I was hoping for Williams. I also think that if we trade X and if we get a player in return, it should be someone who can upgrade our pass rush to make up for it.

Last edited:
Not even sure Howard for Von Miller straight up would be a good deal for Miami. Denver just doesn't have much I'm interested in if I'm Miami.

The only Howard trade with Denver that I would be interested in would require Patrick Surtain Jr..

Would love to bring in Freeman, wouldn't offer more than a a late draft pick or Jakeem Grant/Allen Hurns.

I don't see Denver trading Cushenberry yet.

The Shaheen trade would make little sense to me. I think he might be higher on the Dolphins depth chart than he would be in Denver. Trading Smyth would make more sense, knowing he's likely gone after 2021.

What about this? Trading X for Javante Williams and a Denver 3rd (possibly a 2nd if X meets certain thresholds).

Disclaimer: Nothing against Holland. I am excited we drafted him, but before the draft, I was hoping for Williams. I also think that if we trade X and if we get a player in return, it should be someone who can upgrade our pass rush to make up for it.

Nice Avatar.

Don't see many men with that much white chest hair - LOL

Nothing against you but no.

Denver just doesn’t make any sense to me as a trade partner, theyre 4 deep at corner with Surtain, Fuller, Callahan and Darby. I think they’d also rather keep as many picks as they can right now to trade for a franchise QB eventually. Fangio loved Fuller as his off CB in his match quarters / cover 3 scheme in Chicago , and now has Surtain as his press man on the other side similar to Amukamara’s role when Fangio was in Chicago, I think his secondary is set to how he wants it already.

The trade where they had Fuller coming here just didn’t make sense to me either. He’s spent his whole career as an off zone corner, and now bring him into a heavy press man scheme? Head scratcher

Not nearly enough for Howard. Don't want to trade for Freeman. I'd trade a 5th for Cushenberry, yeah. Smythe for a mid rd pick, or straight up for Cushenberry, OK. And as most say, I'd take a draft pick for Grant.

Back
Top Bottom