Denver@Miami post game A Day Like No Other!!! | Page 41 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver@Miami post game A Day Like No Other!!!

Dad is my hot step mom stealing your sleep Again? 😝
Junior. I slept for one hour then did what I had to do, like I do everyday, but today with a little more enthusiasm. 😉

Then I went to work. Didn't wake up at noon like you. Early bird gets the worm or in this case "Nok" got it. (Ps to all just tuning in, Nok means bird in Thai).

We have arrived and are a good team. We can win it all, not a fluke win but on merit. Enjoy the ride.

Junior. I slept for one hour then did what I had to do, like I do everyday, but today with a little more enthusiasm. 😉

Then I went to work. Didn't wake up at noon like you. Early bird gets the worm or in this case "Nok" got it. (Ps to all just tuning in, Nok means bird in Thai).
I didn’t see it live. I made my staff watch it on our big monitor at my office. Then I gave everyone the rest of the day off with pay.

I didn’t see it live. I made my staff watch it on our big monitor at my office. Then I gave everyone the rest of the day off with pay.
You made your staff watch football? Interesting I might try that next week if the effect is the same. In the USA you would get sued for that. Here, you get Somtam and a smile

After yesterday's blowout victory, it's now 100% assured... at some point in the next 5 or 6 years the Broncos will go all out and try to get McDaniel to leave Miami and move back to Denver where he grew up and started as a ball boy for the team.

Back
Top Bottom