Denver@Miami post game A Day Like No Other!!! | Page 43 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Denver@Miami post game A Day Like No Other!!!

I DVR'd the game & decided to watch when they switched from games from KC to Dallas.

At one point, Harlan & the crew were talking about how hot it was on the field. They were IMO & pun intended throwing shade at Beefalo.

Is riskybzzns banned?

He hasn't started any knee jerk threads about cutting players or firing coaches or Chris Grier after 5 plays on gamedays?

I am still in Awe... still smiling away!!! So much great convo of it at work today too!!!

Man, Monday Night Football is so boring tonight. Im used to seeing as touchdown every 6 minutes.

I went on the Broncos forum to see what they are saying. They want the DC fired now and many of them are already fed up with Payton and Wilson and are looking forward to the draft after 3 games.

Just a reminder to those who might have forgotten. Ross was interested in hiring Payton to be the Dolphins HC until he got into trouble with the NFL for contacting Brady and Payton illegally.

McDaniel was only hired because Ross wasn’t able to hire Payton after the league got involved. So a big thank you goes out to Goodell for preventing Ross from hiring Payton.
Think about all the things that had to happen for Fins to be in this situation i.e., Tua and McD on the same sideline with strong surrounding cast. Needed to endure all the sh!tty coaching, Ross antics, injuries, bad draft picks, etc.
But it's led us to where we are. The envy of most other teams. Let's hope for good health and that in early Feb 24 the football gods reward us with the grandest prize of all.

Back
Top Bottom