Deon Dyer Is In Trouble....norv's Idea To Bring In Femi.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deon Dyer Is In Trouble....norv's Idea To Bring In Femi..

Maybe I will maybe I won't...

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Oliver,

I know your a true Dolfan, and I enjoy reading your positive posts on Fins stuff, but ENOUGH with the DCH nonsense.
If there is no Santa Claus, we don't need you constantly shouting it from the rooftops, we'll figure it out ourselves. There is no reason for you to be posting your OPINION of DCH and his posts every chance you get.

... if I see something that rubs me the wrong sorry I'm going to say what I have to say. Sorry it offended you, is there where I tell you your post about my post offending you was a waste of time too?

Oliver...

It does me...

Originally posted by WharfRat

I don't undrestand why it's a problem?? Whether or not he is an "insider" makes absolutley no difference at all... 99% of us enjoy his posts, and I for one hope he continues... I live in NJ, so I don't get all the rumors and dolphin talk shows you enjoy in Fla... let him write in peace already... why do you care if he's an insider or not? He's got GREAT info...

... and in no way am I saying or hoping he stops posting. I don't know where you all get that idea. It's amazing to me how so many of you can see the bad in some when there are no bad intentions intended and ignore the obvious bad in others. Simply amazing.

Oliver...

Your post confused me a lil...

Originally posted by badfoot
back to wether deon should go or not ..no way this guy is a wrecking ball!!and if im not mistaken MY inside info says he has worked hard on his passcatching this offseason so...If we HAD to let go of one i say konrad....sorry but he always slips and seems very slow to me .. i have heard he is a better blocker than before but he gets hurt also ...but by all means let dyer stay !

... but I think you said Konrad is not a wrecking ball, well neither is Dyer. I have no idea why so many of you think he's this wrecking ball in the NFL. Why because he made a block once without his helmet?

As far as production Dyer has not shown he is this wrecking ball everyone keeps describing. If Dyer was this wrecking ball he would have started over Konrad the last 2-years because thats the type of FB Gailey liked.

Turner is favor of a FB like Konrad and Femi, Konrad is not going anywhere. #1 he is a 2nd round draft pick and #2 he has abilities that Dyer never will have, ever.

Oliver...

If we are going to get rid of Dyer, lets do it after the Bills game. I think Deon wants some revenge on Fletcher.

Since Oliver is talking to me specifically...let me address his post....I don't mind at all.
First of all, "personal confirmation" for my own thoughts was all I was talking about. I'm not blindly believing everything I read....from ANYbody. However, I do give DCH's posts a little bit more attention than others simply because he has been right before. I still disagree with his opinions every now and then but for the most part I consider him a valuable asset when I'm collecting Dolphin information. Do I NOW believe that Deon is history because DCH says so? No. Do I believe it's more of a possibility after reading DCH's post? Yes. Why? Because he agrees with what I thought.....nothing more nothing less.
If you have a personal problem with DCH that's your business, please leave me out of it.
EVERYTHING is speculation until it happens.

Re: Maybe I will maybe I won't...

Originally posted by Oliver

... if I see something that rubs me the wrong sorry I'm going to say what I have to say. Sorry it offended you, is there where I tell you your post about my post offending you was a waste of time too?

Oliver...

No Oliver, I dont need you to say your sorry, or that I'm wasting my time posting about your consistent put downs of DCH by challenging him. I like the fact that he continues to ignore you and take the high ground. I can live with the fact that "if something rubs you wrong" your going to have to speak up......as long as you understand that it comes off (IMO) like you are jealous that people seem to enjoy his posts more than yours.

Sorry my bad...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Since Oliver is talking to me specifically...let me address his post....I don't mind at all.
First of all, "personal confirmation" for my own thoughts was all I was talking about. I'm not blindly believing everything I read....from ANYbody. However, I do give DCH's posts a little bit more attention than others simply because he has been right before. I still disagree with his opinions every now and then but for the most part I consider him a valuable asset when I'm collecting Dolphin information. Do I NOW believe that Deon is history because DCH says so? No. Do I believe it's more of a possibility after reading DCH's post? Yes. Why? Because he agrees with what I thought.....nothing more nothing less.
If you have a personal problem with DCH that's your business, please leave me out of it.
EVERYTHING is speculation until it happens.

... I miss-understood what you meant, and I'm sorry.

Oliver...

NBD...sometimes I miss understand what I write.:confused:

Thanx DCH,nice to hear from you again.........Man this is a real bummer, I like Dyer alot myself, especially with the O-Line we have.IMO, If we let go of Dyer it will be a mistake. Big Physical (ala Sam Gash) Blocking fullback could really help with an unsure O-line.

Ignore me?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

No Oliver, I dont need you to say your sorry, or that I'm wasting my time posting about your consistent put downs of DCH by challenging him. I like the fact that he continues to ignore you and take the high ground. I can live with the fact that "if something rubs you wrong" your going to have to speak up......as long as you understand that it comes off (IMO) like you are jealous that people seem to enjoy his posts more than yours.

... no he can't and won't come clean, but you can think whatever you want. He has been caught in so many lies he has no credibility for me, and for those that have caught him in those lies.

Jealous of what?

I have yet to ever post a post about rumors or scoops, thats not my thing. Again and I've said it over and over, DCH does a wonderful job accumilating the rumors, the problem is he tries to claim them for his own. THAT IS A HUGE PROBLEM TO MOST PPL! What don't you get?

It doesn't bug you wonderful, it does me and when I see someone acting like DCH is some inside source (infisible obviously didn't I miss-read his post) I may try and correct them, then again I may not. There have been many times I bite my tongue because I'm not in the mood for the attack of the killer DCH clones. It's obvious DCH will never be man enough to come clean.

There's nothing more to it.

Oliver...

Oliver stfu.

DCH has a 4 year track history of beating the info before ANYONE gets it.

Everyone knows DCH is a sport memoribilia dealer in a high traffic mall close to the Dolphins facilities where he is in constant contact with players, agents etc. He has never misrepresented himself and has spawned off 20 clones redoing his name trying to ruin his image.

DCH IS the closest thing to inside info we get around here and after following his posts for the last 2 years 85% of what he talks about tends to be true or pretty damn close to it. Heck I've seen him beat the Herald/Sentinal to news a full week before they post the news and the topic was never thought of till DCH piped up.

The simple fact is DCH's credibility has been proven over and over.........yours has not. So your in no position to comment over it because when it comes right down to it if it became a choice between listening to your posts or DCH's we would have a 100% win by DCH.

You're not worth insulting... nt

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Oliver stfu.

DCH has a 4 year track history of beating the info before ANYONE gets it.

Everyone knows DCH is a sport memoribilia dealer in a high traffic mall close to the Dolphins facilities where he is in constant contact with players, agents etc. He has never misrepresented himself and has spawned off 20 clones redoing his name trying to ruin his image.

DCH IS the closest thing to inside info we get around here and after following his posts for the last 2 years 85% of what he talks about tends to be true or pretty damn close to it. Heck I've seen him beat the Herald/Sentinal to news a full week before they post the news and the topic was never thought of till DCH piped up.

The simple fact is DCH's credibility has been proven over and over.........yours has not. So your in no position to comment over it because when it comes right down to it if it became a choice between listening to your posts or DCH's we would have a 100% win by DCH.

Well it was obvious to me that Dyer would be the odd man out when we signed Femi. Femi is a big bruiser & reminds me of Fuamatu Ma'afala of Pittsburgh. Dyer just doesn't have the offensive talent that the other 2 do.

"You're not worth insulting... nt"

In other words you got no comeback because you know I'm right. If you have to throw out insults anyways it only proves you don't have much in the way of facts.

DCH = Da Man
Oliver = Not Da Man

Back
Top Bottom