Deon Dyer Is In Trouble....norv's Idea To Bring In Femi.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deon Dyer Is In Trouble....norv's Idea To Bring In Femi..

Umm no...

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
"You're not worth insulting... nt"

In other words you got no comeback because you know I'm right. If you have to throw out insults anyways it only proves you don't have much in the way of facts.

DCH = Da Man
Oliver = Not Da Man

... it's means exactly what it said, You obviously like making things up as you go. And again you are not worth insulting, really.

Oliver...

Guys who cares about all this is he or isn't he an insider? I live in the Great White North and greatly appreciate all the Training Camp Reports. You should all feel lucky to be able to see TC as I am stuck with Bills info. all the time.

In the words of Rodney King
"Can't we all just get along?"

Here's some info from a REAL insider
Dave Wannstedt on the combination of Ricky Williams and Robert Edwards in the backfield) – “Travis Minor is our second tailback, and he had a nice day today. I don’t know how it’s going to unfold. It’s too early to say. There’s a good chance we could keep six running backs. It could be four tailbacks and two fullbacks or it could be three and three. We’ll wait. We’ve got a lot of practices left. Thigs will separate themselves.â€Â
;)

Everyone knows DCH is a sport memoribilia dealer in a high traffic mall close to the Dolphins facilities where he is in constant contact with players, agents etc. He has never misrepresented himself and has spawned off 20 clones redoing his name trying to ruin his image.

[/QOUTE]
dadeland mall isn't that correct?
lets not overstate what and where it is.

Originally posted by chevysales

Everyone knows DCH is a sport memoribilia dealer in a high traffic mall close to the Dolphins facilities where he is in constant contact with players, agents etc. He has never misrepresented himself and has spawned off 20 clones redoing his name trying to ruin his image.

[/QOUTE]
dadeland mall isn't that correct?
lets not overstate what and where it is.

wha????:confused:

Hey Oliver....SHUT UP!

First off nothing in DCH's post claimed any inside info...

Second off when have you ever been right about anything?

NEVER!
A few months ago you were claiming that Gadsen should be cut if we brought in Carter and how McKnight was so much better than OG...Now look who is starting...

You claimed that Carter would ruin team chemistry and now it appears the TEAM didn't really have that good a chemistry as they railed against Gardener!

You claimed Gardener couldn't be cut because the cap hit would be too much.

You claimed Gadsen was a slot reciever although he never has played that role in his life!

All you do on these boards is fish for insults from people...
You add nothing to the conversation but accusing people of things you have not one shred of proof of!

And then you run behind the "YOUR INSULTING ME" routine...

Maybe if you didn't go around insulting other posters, other posters wouldn't go around insulting you!

So lets hear YOUR INSIDE INFO that proves DCH is not getting his info from where he says he gets it?

You haven't a clue do you?

Your just a bitter little man who attacks everyone who shows you to be the DOLT that you are...

OH and YES! That was an insult!

Go away you poor excuse for a Dolphin Fan!

You only brave hiding behind a keyboard. Every user of dolphin message boards knows your a twerp!

If you didn't do code over at DT you would have been booted from there long ago!

I know everyone says having Dyer in their would give away the run, but what about the plays where it is obviously a run? 3rd and goal at 1/2 yard line? The defense knows its a run, hell, every fan and their grandma knows its a run. Thats where it would be nice to have Dyer. I know there aren't too many times when everyone knows its a run, but when the circimstances arise, wouldn't it be nice to have him there? Everyone would probably agree it would. the problem is do we waste a roster space for these particular circumstances.....

i agree with you bm...it would be hard to give up a mean ass fullback like dyer, even if he does nothing but special teams.

BAH!

Originally posted by MetalHead
First off nothing in DCH's post claimed any inside info...

Second off when have you ever been right about anything?

NEVER!
A few months ago you were claiming that Gadsen should be cut if we brought in Carter and how McKnight was so much better than OG...Now look who is starting...

You claimed that Carter would ruin team chemistry and now it appears the TEAM didn't really have that good a chemistry as they railed against Gardener!

You claimed Gardener couldn't be cut because the cap hit would be too much.

You claimed Gadsen was a slot reciever although he never has played that role in his life!

All you do on these boards is fish for insults from people...
You add nothing to the conversation but accusing people of things you have not one shred of proof of!

And then you run behind the "YOUR INSULTING ME" routine...

Maybe if you didn't go around insulting other posters, other posters wouldn't go around insulting you!

So lets hear YOUR INSIDE INFO that proves DCH is not getting his info from where he says he gets it?

You haven't a clue do you?

Your just a bitter little man who attacks everyone who shows you to be the DOLT that you are...

OH and YES! That was an insult!

Go away you poor excuse for a Dolphin Fan!

You only brave hiding behind a keyboard. Every user of dolphin message boards knows your a twerp!

If you didn't do code over at DT you would have been booted from there long ago!

... don't you have a NY Jet practice to attend, IronMan, MetalHead or is it Asp? You da man whatever name you decide to use today.

Oliver...

Hey Oliver...

Since you have registered up to 26 names at PBI I wouldn't be worried about what someone else uses as a nick...

But I forget...your not a real dolfan

You never go to the games, Just watch on TV...

Guess your as loyal to the fins as you are to baywatch!

And don't you have some other boards to go to so you can be banned some more?

Considering you don't even know what position OG lines up in your a pretty poor excuse for a Fan if you ask me...

You have to resort to some contract conspiracy to explain why your boy McButterfingers is not the starter!

Word to the wise...Stop trashing users and they will stop trashing you...

DCH posts more information in a single sentence that you have posted in all of your posts in your entire life!

Cause you don't know a damn thing about the game Clan Boy!

I noticed you took that site down...whats the matter embarassed?

There's about 1 thing in there...

Originally posted by MetalHead
Hey Oliver...

Since you have registered up to 26 names at PBI I wouldn't be worried about what someone else uses as a nick...

But I forget...your not a real dolfan

You never go to the games, Just watch on TV...

Guess your as loyal to the fins as you are to baywatch!

And don't you have some other boards to go to so you can be banned some more?

Considering you don't even know what position OG lines up in your a pretty poor excuse for a Fan if you ask me...

You have to resort to some contract conspiracy to explain why your boy McButterfingers is not the starter!

Word to the wise...Stop trashing users and they will stop trashing you...

DCH posts more information in a single sentence that you have posted in all of your posts in your entire life!

Cause you don't know a damn thing about the game Clan Boy!

I noticed you took that site down...whats the matter embarassed?

... that is true, and further more what does that have to do with anything here? I'm not doing this here MetalHead, Asp, IronMan or whatever name you are using today.

Oliver...

No you'll just use you DDD Nick

to do it here from now on...

After all that IS why you made it two days ago...

So you won't get in trouble for starting crap on a GOOD site as it will get you in trouble back home?

Wait till daddy gets home from germany...
He will give you a spanking won't he!

Messing with a site he likes...

Just to take pot shots at DCH and JBrown!

Back
Top Bottom