Deon Dyer Still Overweight....gadsden Is Waiting On Jax... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deon Dyer Still Overweight....gadsden Is Waiting On Jax...

Originally posted by rafael
If OG does come back it wouldn't surprise me if he didn't make the final roster.

I wonder if Dyer will be picked up by anybody if he doesn't make the final roster. Was Femi on anybody's regular season roster last year?

I'm pretty sure he was with the Ravens last year. Heck of a blocker, from what I recall.

RE: Dyer - Liked his potential, but fullbacks are plentiful. If he can't make weight, there are plenty of others who can.

RE: Gadsden - if he re-signs with the Fins for the league minimum, I'd be remarkably happy. Like him or not, he's a workhorse, and a vastly underrated posession receiver with hands the size of Utah.

He was out of football last year. But was with the Ravens in the years before that. He got his ring.

Thanks DCH, I have my fingers crossed that Jacksonville signs Freeman or Stokes instead, And OG comes home where he belongs....I too agree we would be a better team w/him.....as for Dyer I really like him too, but for some reason it seems he doesnt look to ethusiastic about being a Dolphin Ive heard early rumors of him wanting out of the Dolphins possibly to Carolina, which is a shame because i did really like him, but if he wants to go then good luck to him and dont let the door hit him on the way out.

Back
Top Bottom