Deriding others | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deriding others

nsbnative

Dan The Man
Reaction score
Is all the derision of posters who have a different opinion than some really necessary and is that the norm here in this forum? Why can't people state their opinions and disagree with others here without some resorting to petty personal criticisms? I'm not criticizing people here that I disagree with and there are some here who's posts are really irritating. That's no reason for me to to deride them and I won't!! Please extend the same courtesy or don't reply at all if you can't disagree without attacking the poster. That would be great and Thanks!!

Green rep boost. I don't necessarily agree with you on Garrard vs Moore (who has demonstrated a lot under adversity, uplifting 2 demoralized, apathetic and mediocre if not worse teams) but you've handled the criticism maturely and certainly didn't deserve being "in the red" as a result of your nicely laid out opinion. :idk:

The only reason I posted this thread is because it's so totally unnecessary to criticize others for their opinions, not because it bothers me. I don't know any of these people from adam but I would like to debate these issues like an adult.

Green rep boost. I don't necessarily agree with you on Garrard vs Moore (who has demonstrated a lot under adversity, uplifting 2 demoralized, apathetic and mediocre if not worse teams) but you've handled the criticism maturely and certainly didn't deserve being "in the red" as a result of your nicely laid out opinion. :idk:

Thank you sir!!

I'm afraid it will probably be a pointless gesture to ask for common respect among posters.
As long as you don't ever go down to the level of the namecaller you can always occupy the moral high ground.

Never argue with an IDIOT, they will drag you down to their lvl and beat you with experience.

The only reason I posted this thread is because it's so totally unnecessary to criticize others for their opinions, not because it bothers me. I don't know any of these people from adam but I would like to debate these issues like an adult.

I agree. Things got out of hand once some of us began supporting suck for luck. Losing does this, causes a rift between the fans.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I'm afraid it will probably be a pointless gesture to ask for common respect among posters.
As long as you don't ever go down to the level of the namecaller you can always occupy the moral high ground.

Never argue with an IDIOT, they will drag you down to their lvl and beat you with experience.

:lol2:

I agree. Things got out of hand once some of us began supporting suck for luck. Losing does this, causes a rift between the fans.

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk

I got called such horrible names. I was just trying to convey my simple opinion in a courteous non-argumentive way. Those ugly words hurt me

Back
Top Bottom