Deriding others | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deriding others

The only reason I posted this thread is because it's so totally unnecessary to criticize others for their opinions, not because it bothers me. I don't know any of these people from adam but I would like to debate these issues like an adult.
Bro the easiest option would be to help support the site and join VIP. We have some very good conversations in there. No gloves on. Also you can not read those and move on, or you can use the ignore function for that member. You are correct treat others with respect the same way you want to be treated.

John

We try to be fair. We let everyone post regardless of opinion, majority/minority it doesn't matter. Unfortunately we can not catch everything in every thread so time to time we miss things.

Even if the opinion is not the popular opinion you have a right to post it, if you feel someone is attacking you personally and not attacking your opinion, report the post and the Staff will review it against the TOS and see if it warrants action. In the mean time, thank you for taking a level headed approach to this problem, I try to tell members all the time that it is perfectly in their rights to ignore posts that they feel have been beaten to death or are not valid.

Back
Top Bottom