Derrius Thompsons break out game | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Derrius Thompsons break out game

The vast majority of Ricky's yards that day came right up the middle.

Originally posted by Muck
The vast majority of Ricky's yards that day came right up the middle.

Thank you, Muck..I knew I liked you for some reason...and it was despite you being a Fish fan :D
And our LBs sucked last year..this year they certainly do not ;)

Originally posted by finsfan4life
The results will be the same however. Not 200 but at least 100.
We'll see...it's getting closer to game time.
Back when I was on usenet I used to gather a few opinions from opposing boards but talking a small amount of smack( like I've done this week) is more fun than just getting opinions. I joined here last year mostly because of the shoutbox at BBI being down but despite the obvious fact that you guys have a terrible taste in football teams (teal and orange?:confused: ) , you guys are all right.
Let's have a good clean game tonight...with a Bills victory of course ;)

Originally posted by Samphin
I disagree, I say we ride Ricky and Chambers until they drop so to speak. If CHambers can still grab the ball while being double teamed, I say get it to him. If Ricky can churn out five yards each carry with Fat Adams on hi sback, i say churn baby churn.

I only go to Thompson if Chambers, McMicheal, Konrad, and Ricky are covered and have no way of catching it. I have lost some faith in Thompson over the first two weeks. I say we go with what we know.

Hold on a minit. HAVING to go to CC all the time even if he's doubled only opens the door for disaster........................INTs!

DeDolfan, that is why I said if he can still grab it. Obviously he shouldn't force the ball into him. However, Chambers is showing the ability to shed double teams and if that is the case, we might as well keep putting the ball in his hands.

Besides, what has Thompson done to garner any trust from Fiedler?

Originally posted by Samphin
DeDolfan, that is why I said if he can still grab it. Obviously he shouldn't force the ball into him. However, Chambers is showing the ability to shed double teams and if that is the case, we might as well keep putting the ball in his hands.

Besides, what has Thompson done to garner any trust from Fiedler?

Sorry for any confusion. I saw where you said that but didn't refer to anything of it in my re: my bad
Point I was getting at was that if that's pretty much the only way to get it to CC because of the dbl teams and such would also lead to more possible picks with all those extra hands around close to the ball. But, yes, when he goes up a mile high in amongst 2 or 3 defenders and hauls it in, is sure a sight to behold. Picture this tho, on 3rd and long, why not go as deep as possible to CC. On those big leaps, if it is picked, chances are CC is right there to bring him right on down and then we don't have to worry about Royals coming in a flubbin' it all up anyway! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom