Deshaun Watson mega thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson mega thread

I guess those running around telling us Watson has ALL the leverage, were misleading us.

Texans sources say the hypothetical trading price for Watson is 3 first round picks 3 second round picks and a ProBowl caliber player to start. A tad high you think?

One pick for every Watson Finheaven thread...

I just commented in a thread after implying said thread wasn’t needed. I’m not making through this off-season.

The initial asking price is always going to be through the roof. I think 3 firsts plus maybe a second is reasonable.

If they like Tua like it's rumored that their new GM did pre-draft, then his value is a 1st. We can make up the rest starting with pick #3

Texans sources say the hypothetical trading price for Watson is 3 first round picks 3 second round picks and a ProBowl caliber player to start. A tad high you think?

"Hypothetical" is the key word. They know they won't get it

I understand the positioning or posturing the Texans are taking. They basically are making it an insurmountable task to acquire him. The price tag is way out of anyone's price range. IMO this actually takes away the image that Watson controls his own destiny. Being that the team he would waive a no trade clause for won't be willing to pony up the price. Smart move if your Houston and don't want to lose the centerpiece of the franchise.

How about a 2nd and a 5th?

80228675.jpg

The initial asking price is always going to be through the roof. I think 3 firsts plus maybe a second is reasonable.

If they like Tua like it's rumored that their new GM did pre-draft, then his value is a 1st. We can make up the rest starting with pick #3

Don't see the HOU FO getting away with anything less than they gave us....including #3.

Back
Top Bottom