Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS

He absolutely DOES NOT deserve that amount of $$$ he hasn’t done anything in the league to warrant that amount. Browns just got assaulted by Watson, his favorite tb big to do on his days off. Sickening.
What do you mean he hasn’t done anything? He was the QB of the team that was so bad it allowed the Dolphins to draft Waddle and end up with 2 first round pick in 2023 and an extra 3rd round pick in this years draft.

They never could have done it without Watson.

Cleveland is actually in a decent cap place-- unlike the other two teams.

They were 16+ under and ALL of Mayfield's cap charge goes with him once he is traded. 18+.

The 35m won't cover all of Watson's salary, but compared to the Atlanta and New Orleans caps, it's pretty clean.

Cleveland will be a threat... and I think we play them.

No he is already started with the Teddy is better and will start over Tua.
It is so great to not have to deal with all the BS comments from him. Placing him on ignore has made this forum such a more enjoyable time for me. I can tolerate those who give legitimate reasons for thinking Tua isn’t a good QB but I just can’t stand those individuals who just continue to post negative comments about Tua because they don’t like him for reasons unrelated to his play as the Dolphins QB.

YEEEESSSS! So tired of DW talk.

Right On Yes GIF by Women's History

That is a lot of butt massages!....I mean muscle therapy! I am glad we didn't pay a decent QB who won 4 games the last year he played that type of money and lose that much draft capital!

Back
Top Bottom