Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson to the BROWNS

230M guaranteed and no ability for the Browns to void it if suspeded.

That’s insanity! Who the hell is running the Browns and guaranteeing something like that?

If anything you’d thing us accusers are even more emboldened to go after him with that type of money.

Protect the Shield. You dont think Roger is NOT going to hand a suspension down?

I’d like to think the Browns have a small level of smarts and have already had back door talk with Roger about that and the conclusion is if he is suspended it won’t be for anything significant.

Wow the way he’s talked about on here the Browns just won the next 10 Super Bowls. Congratulations to them!!

Now with my bashing on Browns I will give them one Prop.

They identified they were not going to Win a SB with Baker Mayfield and decided at all Costs to improve. Jury will be out if Watson was the right choice, but give them props for taking the swing.
What would be the correct word to define a miss.
Whoops? - LOL

Seems just a "little understated" - LOL

Man, I hope we play the Browns early in the season during the possible suspension. Yes DW's activities away from the field leave a lot to be desired, but he's a good QB, who'll have a "I'll show them" mentality. And the Browns have talent up front and all over.

Rumor has it, Flores already has been straight up and told Tomlin and Trubisky that they were pursuing Watson. They scoffed at him.

Apparently they haven't heard from or communicated with Flores since.
It worked the last time - no, wait a minute- I guess it didn't - LOL

That 1M 2022 salary means that the subsequent year's cap hits will be even larger.

(Back of the envelope math coming up... user beware)

If that signing bonus was... say 45M, which would be in line with the 46M average, then it averages out to 9M per year, making his subsequent cap hits per year at about 55M/year (46M salary plus 9M cap hit for bonus). This one makes the Rogers contract look smallish.

Back
Top Bottom