Deshaun Watson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Deshaun Watson

This guy, even in Houston, just had a strong arm...but being able to launch it to the moon means nothing if you dont have the brains for the position...which i never saw him have...if you really watched him you could tell he wasn't that great, especially for what price was being asked...

Just wait, if Tua only throws for 200 and 2 then the pro Watson posters will come out of the woodwork.

I always said that regardless of what you thought of him, as a player or as a dude, the money he wanted NEVER made sense for us at that time. We had FAR more problems than just QB.
We didn't actually have a QB problem (which I thought even back then). We had a coaching problem.

Throw in the fact the resources it would have cost and he's a sexual predator, there was a very good chance I'd have skipped supporting the team until he was gone.

Doesn't seem to be anywhere near the player he was early on in Houston. He isn't very good anymore.
I don’t think he ever was as good as many people perceived. He put up nice numbers, but I always felt he was the type of QB that made his plays outside of the structure of the play design. He’s the antithesis of the way Tua plays. I would much rather have the guy that you can design plays for that will execute them at a high rate.

Back
Top Bottom