DeVante Parker’s recent Instagram activity indicates how he feels about Tua Tagovailoa being Miami’s QB1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DeVante Parker’s recent Instagram activity indicates how he feels about Tua Tagovailoa being Miami’s QB1

mrbunglez

Gator don't play no ****!
Club Member
Reaction score
The Miami Dolphins reportedly are expected to start former first-round pick Tua Tagovailoa at quarterback again in the 2022 season.

Miami had been connected to rumors regarding Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson during the 2021 season, but it appears the Dolphins have faith in Tagovailoa to be the team’s franchise star heading into the 2022 campaign.

One Miami Dolphins receiver seemed to support the decision, as wideout DeVante Parker liked an Instagram post that shared that Tagovailoa is expected to start next season.

Last edited:
Parker’s 6-10 games are wearing out their welcome for me. I guess he’s relatively cheap but we’ll see if he’s here next year.

Parker probably needs to go. Besides not being available quite often, he’s not a great match for Tua’s skill set. He doesn’t get separation or get much yac. The offense design didn’t help much either though.

A few days ago it was Gesicki sending out a tweet in support of Tua. We know that Waddle is a big Tua supporter and now Parker. I think I will listen to the guys that actually play with Tua instead of the Tua haters who aren’t on the field with Tua during the games.
And, to my knowledge, we haven't heard any players support Flores.

Parker probably needs to go. Besides not being available quite often, he’s not a great match for Tua’s skill set. He doesn’t get separation or get much yac. The offense design didn’t help much either though.
But he does come down w those contested catches. He still has a role to play IMO.

Who knows if DVP will even be here next season.

DVP is the worst kind of reciever for someone like Tua. He gets literally ZERO seperation. Moreover, there's been a few times this season where he wasn't on the same page as Tua leading to some INTs, Near-INTs, and the ball going one way and Parker going the other.

Back
Top Bottom