Devil's Advocate | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devil's Advocate

Steve S

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
What does this say to the team and the rooks if Saban does take Cracky Williams back?

Zach and Jason can say all the right things publicly but nobody believes that they want this back stabbing, selfish prick who only cares about his next high and the right media coverage back.

He F%&ked an entire team, coaching staff and fan base last year and no idiotic Wannstedt bashing can change what he did or what he is- a pathetic, excuse making, terminally clueless out for himself turd.

I do not believe Belichick would ever, ever do this. Nor would he bring back Dave Boston.

They aren't and never were team guys. How is Saban supposed to build a new atmosphere when 2 of the same kinds of players who have haunted this franchise with their criminal and erratic behavior are welcomed back. It makes no sense to me. Is Channing Crowder supposed to listen when the team tells him "no more crap from you or you're out of the league"?

You Boston and Ricky apologists can talk about talent all you want.

The funny thing is that both guys due to injuries and layoffs will probably never be as good as they were or could have been.

I dont want Ricky back personally. Id rather that chapter get left behind with Wannstedt and Fiedler.

How can you compare Boston to Ricky? Boston never quit on his team, he did everything that he was asked.

byroan said:
How can you compare Boston to Ricky? Boston never quit on his team, he did everything that he was asked.

Yeah really, were just giving Boston another chance, he really wants to play here, he turned down a much larger amount of money and came here for the vets minimum. Although I, personally would like to see Ricky back, he quit on our team and you CAN'T compare the two teams.

stan marino said:
I dont want Ricky back personally. Id rather that chapter get left behind with Wannstedt and Fiedler.

Yes, thank you. If we're bringing Ricky back to trade him someday soon, OK, but I get the feeling Saban wants it both ways. He wants to win now with rooks and proven vets and is willing to allow at least two major players to come back despite major characters issues.

To me, the potential problems both turds bring far outweigh what they might do on the field.

CanadianPhinFan said:
Yeah really, were just giving Boston another chance, he really wants to play here, he turned down a much larger amount of money and came here for the vets minimum. Although I, personally would like to see Ricky back, he quit on our team and you CAN'T compare the two teams.

Boston has been trouble EVERYWHERE he's been, whether it was on the field or in airports.

This is a guy who is more into bodybuilding than football, who once told a DB in practice not to hit him too hard b/c he just got nipple rings.

He's not a player anymore, he's a friggin' sideshow.

I can compare him to Cracky Williams all day b/c they are both druggies who care more about irrelevant crap than football and who are both only in it now for the money.

Steve S said:
I can compare him to Cracky Williams all day b/c they are both druggies who care more about irrelevant crap than football and who are both only in it now for the money.

If Boston was in it JUST for the money, why in the world would be accept vets minimum?

Look. Saban is a no B.S. guy...I'm sure one single, tiny mistakes that one of them will make will result in a pink slip...
If I was the one getting that pounding that Ricky endured, I would quit too and not ask for a new contract like T.O. There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's India...Come on, the guy was abused and taken advantge off...I know he is weird and all but I'm more than positive that he did not quit football to smoke weed.
Did you know that a running back career is the shortest among all other positions.
Imagine a Roy Williams or a John Lynch coming to tackle you?

BenchFiedler said:
Look. Saban is a no B.S. guy...I'm sure one single, tiny mistakes that one of them will make will result in a pink slip...
If I was the one getting that pounding that Ricky endured, I would quit too and not ask for a new contract like T.O. There are some things money can't buy, for everything else there's India...Come on, the guy was abused and taken advantge off...I know he is weird and all but I'm more than positive that he did not quit football to smoke weed.
Did you know that a running back career is the shortest among all other positions.
Imagine a Roy Williams or a John Lynch coming to tackle you?

Sure Wannstedt's offense was boring and predictable, but this is the same Ricky Williams that was upset he was getting taken out on 3rd downs in his first year with us...His reasoning for leaving has been all over the place i dont feel sorry for him a bit. The overworked crap is exactly that crap.

OK already! This is a business not college football. Sabans decisions are based on moving forward in the short term with an eye to the future. There are definitely going to be moves that won't please the masses but they are moves he fells will help to produce positive, winning results non the less. Let the man do the job he was hired to do, TURN THIS MESS AROUND. His motivation will prevail long term with or without the Wiliams and Bostons of the sport but if they can prove to be an asset so be it. LETS JUST GET THIS SHIP MOVING FORWARD AGAIN!

Steve S said:
What does this say to the team and the rooks if Saban does take Cracky Williams back?

Zach and Jason can say all the right things publicly but nobody believes that they want this back stabbing, selfish prick who only cares about his next high and the right media coverage back.

He F%&ked an entire team, coaching staff and fan base last year and no idiotic Wannstedt bashing can change what he did or what he is- a pathetic, excuse making, terminally clueless out for himself turd.

I do not believe Belichick would ever, ever do this. Nor would he bring back Dave Boston.

They aren't and never were team guys. How is Saban supposed to build a new atmosphere when 2 of the same kinds of players who have haunted this franchise with their criminal and erratic behavior are welcomed back. It makes no sense to me. Is Channing Crowder supposed to listen when the team tells him "no more crap from you or you're out of the league"?

You Boston and Ricky apologists can talk about talent all you want.

The funny thing is that both guys due to injuries and layoffs will probably never be as good as they were or could have been.
It says he made a mistake, that hes human. If the team accepts him back than as fans we have no choice. Its their careers and performance that was affected. For us only our quality of entertainment was affected.

And believe me I was as upset as anyone when he wimped out originally; gave away 1 of my 2 Rw jerseys and havent worn the other since

Steve S said:
Who are both only in it now for the money.

Not true. Boston would have gone to Tennessee if he was in it for the money.

Back
Top Bottom