Devil's Advocate | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Devil's Advocate

Steve S said:
I can compare him to Cracky Williams all day b/c they are both druggies

No you can't. Ricky is a pothead. Boston did an illegal supplement. That's like comparing a kid who stole his classmates pencil to a guy who robbed a bank. They're both theives right?

Steve S said:
What does this say to the team and the rooks if Saban does take Cracky Williams back?

Zach and Jason can say all the right things publicly but nobody believes that they want this back stabbing, selfish prick who only cares about his next high and the right media coverage back.

He F%&ked an entire team, coaching staff and fan base last year and no idiotic Wannstedt bashing can change what he did or what he is- a pathetic, excuse making, terminally clueless out for himself turd.

I do not believe Belichick would ever, ever do this. Nor would he bring back Dave Boston.

They aren't and never were team guys. How is Saban supposed to build a new atmosphere when 2 of the same kinds of players who have haunted this franchise with their criminal and erratic behavior are welcomed back. It makes no sense to me. Is Channing Crowder supposed to listen when the team tells him "no more crap from you or you're out of the league"?

You Boston and Ricky apologists can talk about talent all you want.

The funny thing is that both guys due to injuries and layoffs will probably never be as good as they were or could have been.

Honestly I don't think the players really care. If Ricky can help win games after a season like last year I don't think it would be an issue now.

However Ricky is going to have a difficult time with the fans in Miami IMO.

I don't really care what Bellichick would or wouldn't do. He's not our HC.

Steve S said:
What does this say to the team and the rooks if Saban does take Cracky Williams back?
It says that if you work your butt off, and make a mistake, then you will still have the chance to work your butt off again. Perhaps it will make them work towards a partial immunity...

Steve S said:

Zach and Jason can say all the right things publicly but nobody believes that they want this back stabbing, selfish prick who only cares about his next high and the right media coverage back.

He F%&ked an entire team, coaching staff and fan base last year and no idiotic Wannstedt bashing can change what he did or what he is- a pathetic, excuse making, terminally clueless out for himself turd.

I do not believe Belichick would ever, ever do this. Nor would he bring back Dave Boston.

They aren't and never were team guys. How is Saban supposed to build a new atmosphere when 2 of the same kinds of players who have haunted this franchise with their criminal and erratic behavior are welcomed back. It makes no sense to me. Is Channing Crowder supposed to listen when the team tells him "no more crap from you or you're out of the league"?

The funny thing is that both guys due to injuries and layoffs will probably never be as good as they were or could have been.

....wtf... David did nothing. Belichick would of resigned him as well...

I don't understand why people stick on the past so much. David did nothing wrong with the Dolphins. He did everything they asked.

As for Ricky, I'm torn. I agree with you some what here, but if thing turn out good then it's a wash.

razorphin said:
it says...I WANT TO WIN...NOW!!!

Took the words right outta my mouth....People need to put the pride aside, this is a buisness and a WIN NOW buisness at that.

Eyy man, Ricky carried the ball close to 400 times in 2003, if thats not being a team player then i dont know what is. He quit and thats it. You cant stop saban from taking him back. So why dont you all just stop posting ricky threads, just get over it.

I can't understand why anyone would want Pricky back. He screwed the team, coaches, and even you but yet many want him back.:shakeno:

I've been a member here for awhile, however I seldom post. Usually I either don't have time to post or there's nothing to say. But some of you people with this self righteous indignation that you perpetuate concerning RWs and DBs character issues and "unforgivable sins" just make me laugh. I haven't read a post yet with even the slightest bit of disapproval in the Abram Elam signing. So....it's okay to sign a rapist as long as he doesn't quit on his team, test positive for NFL banned &/or illegal substances or complain about sore nipples??? I'm sorry if this comes across as inflammatory, because I really would like to read some responses from people who don't want Williams or Boston back, yet by their silence appear to approve the Elam signing.

#84Fan4Life said:
I can't understand why anyone would want Pricky back. He screwed the team, coaches, and even you but yet many want him back.:shakeno:

It honestly doesn't even matter because Pricky is going to be suspended for the entire season so he won't play this year anyway.

Where did you get that he's going to be suspended for the year? :confused:

It will be only 4 games dude. Then he is free to play, of course he will have strinct drug tests and rehab.

_dan24 said:
Where did you get that he's going to be suspended for the year? :confused:

It will be only 4 games dude. Then he is free to play, of course he will have strinct drug tests and rehab.

Yes, I read something wrong and edited my post at the same time you were posting this. You are correct 4 games.

how many times wil I have to say it...Ricky did nothing wrong....did he have bad timing? yes....was he wrong for quitting? no...he as a human being has every right to decide " hey, i dont wanna play football"

its just a game

oh and was pointed out numerous times, BArry Sanders "quit" almost teh same time that ricky did(right before camp) and yet w praise him as the best back of all time...why is that?

becuase barry sanders didnt badmouth the team everyday with somthing new, and go on 60 minutes talkin about smoking weed and make a fool of himself. dont get me wrong tho, Im undecided on whether I will be happy hes back or not, either way theres notin i can do about it. BUT what i do know is that ROnnie and Ricky could make for an amazing duo. Alot better then Caddie and ROnnie. im excited

Steve S said:

Boston did nothing wrong to this team but get hurt. He was doing all the right things till then!!!

Slappy8800 said:
oh and was pointed out numerous times, BArry Sanders "quit" almost teh same time that ricky did(right before camp) and yet w praise him as the best back of all time...why is that?

Because the Lions sucked with him and they sucked without him. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom