Did anybody go to the mini camps? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anybody go to the mini camps?

dolfan348454999 said:
I'm planning on going on sunday and was wondering if anybody signed anything or did you see anything.

If you do go this Sunday, bring a friend, and something to feed the crickets.

:D

If anybody goes, will you snap me some pictures of Kay Jay Harris?

I really dont want to drive all the way from west virginia to do it...lol

Ozzy said:
lmao!!!!

That's exactly what I did last year. He and AJ walked by me about 5 times, and I thought to myself, na that cant be them.

Only to find out different at the FH party....

I wore my TerryTate jersey so i could meet some of you....and only one person that i recall came up to me, and it was DUDE, who has been MIA for the past 6 months from the boards...

TerryTate said:
I wore my TerryTate jersey so i could meet some of you....and only one person that i recall came up to me, and it was DUDE, who has been MIA for the past 6 months from the boards...

I was next to Drew. :D

Dude posted on another mini camp thread about a week ago. He'll be going, I'm sure.

I might drop in if work permits. I might have to update my Jay Fiedler Jersey.

id love to go but living around the buffalo area kinda makes it hard... i cant wait till im done with college because first thing im doin is moving down south.. only time i get to see my phins is on tv or when i go to the miami game in buffalo... have been there the last 3 years

I'm envious of you who get to go to mini camps and training camps. Please keep the rest of us Dolphin fans from around the country informed.

Drfletcherdc said:
I'm envious of you who get to go to mini camps and training camps. Please keep the rest of us Dolphin fans from around the country informed.

Ahh c'mon Dr. lets make a road trip. I figure if we leave Tues. we should get there by Saturday. 1-day to Texas, 2 more days to get across texas, then 2 more days to finish the roady.:goof:
Nevermind, guess we just have to sit here baskin in the sun and view the uploads.

BTW: I thought Peoria was in Illinois

Back
Top Bottom