Did anyone read the HYDE article about T.O.? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did anyone read the HYDE article about T.O.?

BTW, who on the Dolphins sidelines goes ballistic when they're losing?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

I don't see Marvin Harrison acting like an A$$ when they loose.

TO and Meshawn are cut from the same mold, TO has 5 times more talent, but they are ME...ME...ME and anyone who has played football will tell you that dog wont hunt. Its a team sport, New England doesnt have anyone with TO's skills and look what they have done. It about team, which is why Wanny is part of the problem. NO THANKS!

Originally posted by DolphinzD
BTW, who on the Dolphins sidelines goes ballistic when they're losing?

Yeah, that's what I thought.

Very fine and short point and as simplistic as it sounds nobody in our team pushes themselves to get over deficits. We need a LEADER IN OFFENSE and Terrel Owens is that leader that we have lacked off which we haven't gotten from Randy, Chambers, Jay Fiedler and least, Ricky Williams. Terrel is worth the money considering what he can do after the catch.

I can't see TO sharing the spotlite with RW...but if it worked out...boy would i love it!!!

I don't think anyone is questioning he is a star in this league...and would be a huge upgrade...but we have too many other needs to sign him....we would have no money left and would not only lose some of our personel....but have to keep our lousy o-line intact...just doesn't seem possible to come up with that type of money.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
I can't see TO sharing the spotlite with RW...but if it worked out...boy would i love it!!!

Actually, I think this would be the least of their problems. Ricky isn't exactly what you'd call a spotlight hog, and would probably be happy to let TO take the spotlight.

Nevertheless, it's all moot. I don't think he's coming here.

As much as I would like TO here, I don't like the negative aspect. Taking the #1 from Chambers (pissing him off/loss of productivity) and the attitude from TO. I'm not sure if this would be good or bad...:confused:

Re: Re: Did anyone read the HYDE article about T.O.?

Originally posted by DolphinzD

TO only gets pissy when the Niners are losing. He thinks that they have the best chance to win when the ball is in his hands, and guess what? He's right. Sure, he's selfish, but wouldn't you like a player on offense who demanded the ball? I know I would. When's the last time we had one of those?

Fiedler :rolleyes:

T O is going everywere John Clayton of Espn stated the he will be going to the J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS...

stay tuned.....

Originally posted by NYPhinFan
I don't think anyone is questioning he is a star in this league...and would be a huge upgrade...but we have too many other needs to sign him....we would have no money left and would not only lose some of our personel....but have to keep our lousy o-line intact...just doesn't seem possible to come up with that type of money.

Ya...what I don't see is how it would be possible to:

A. Sign T.O.
B. Sign Brunell
C. Sign at least 1 Olineman

I'm not saying its not possible...GMs can get very creative. I just think, as you said (lose some of our personnel), we'd take a drastic drop on D. Can't see that much restructuring possible.

Needless to say....if they can see a way to make it happen without decomposing....I'll have some Jerseys to buy ;).

you better hope TO can play LB too because the JETS SUCK-SUCK-SUCK so bad that the WR position is not their biggest problem!!!

Hyde, imo, has proven himself unfit to report on our Dolphins.

If he's going to say the team's doing something, he better quote a direct reference, else I don't take him serious.

Back
Top Bottom