Did Brown seem less than excited? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Brown seem less than excited?

burghPhinFan said:
or was it just me? Compared to Smith and Edwards he wasn't exactly excited. Hopefully it's just that 'humble attitude' :confused:

My wife said the same thing. He might be just a little scared that 1. He has to do this by himself now 2. Fear that the Oline will get him crushed

or it could just be his humble personality. When he was on the phone when he got drafted he looked excited.

I just got off of work and watched teh pick that I taped, and I thought the same thing until he was handed the jersey, then he beamed from ear to ear, I think he is just a quiet guy, he seemed happy to me.

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]He did? I thought we hadn't contacted him but like, once in the last month. I[/QUOTE]

That's what you think. :lol: That's what Saban wanted us all to think.

He realized he had been senteneced to death behind the Dolphins o-line..............

Well I did notice that when Suzy from ESPN was interviewing him he didn't wear the fins cap, he had it in his hand. Wear the hat with pride. Your a Fin now. Other then that he seemed ok

REAL DEAL said:
Why because he didn,t cry like Benson ? Look this guy will be fine. He is what we need to run our new O.

His mama cried enough for the two of them.

he should have showed more !.........looked like he didnt want to be a fin...watch this guy....somethings up!..............

His favorite team is the 49ers maybe he is pissed he didnt go there

Cannonboy said:
Well I did notice that when Suzy from ESPN was interviewing him he didn't wear the fins cap, he had it in his hand. Wear the hat with pride. Your a Fin now. Other then that he seemed ok

Brown wasnt the only guy to not have his cap on when having an interview with Suzy after they was drafted. I dont think that Smith did, Edwards and Rolle has their cap in there lap.

Wow, you guys analyze too much ; )...

Ronnie is just a humble guy in front of the camera or doing interviews. He is very happy to be in Miami witha coach he is familiar with. Wait until he runs some corner over and you will see how excited he is. PLEASE, no comparisons with Ricky Williams when it comes to character, NONE.

Cannonboy said:

Gentlemen dont wear hats when talking to a lady. That simple...no?

BB

Back
Top Bottom