Did Brown seem less than excited? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Brown seem less than excited?

Cannonboy said:
Well I did notice that when Suzy from ESPN was interviewing him he didn't wear the fins cap, he had it in his hand. Wear the hat with pride. Your a Fin now. Other then that he seemed ok

Did you notice other players not wearing their cap?

ih8brady said:
they said the same about Ricky...:evil:

When he starts wearing his helmet during after practice interviews and ends up on a cover of a magazine with his HC in a wedding dress then I'll officially be worried!

:D

He was probably a little stunned. He said contact with Nick Saban was minimal. He said he had an interview with the RB coach but that was about it. I don't think he expected to be a Dolphin at number 2 overall.

He seems to be a focused young man and I think he was relieved more than anything, remember, this is a big day for these guys and alot of the time they are releasing some nerves. Ronnie Brown is a great young man and very quiet. Great character guy. He's obviously a TEAM first guy. When asked about how hard it was to split carries with Williams, "It wasn't hard at all." Sound like a comment that might come out of the mouth of a Patriot player? I think Saban is going after the same type players, bright, talented, versatile, and TEAM oriented!

Are you kidding me?

Smith had a nervous fake smile on his face.

Brown while on the phone was so frigging giddy he was swaying from side to side of his chair with a huge smile on his face!!!

Edwards didn't care who he went to. All he is worried about is paying off his Bentley and the $$$$$

Be happy we got a humble person who actually wants to play for us.

People handle things different ways. To me he looked fine. He probably knew he would be going high anyways. He was smiling when on the phone with Saban I assume. He will be fine. Just because one running back broke down into tears doesnt mean that they all should.

I am sure it was nerves. Either that or Ricky :goof: called him and said Hey man, I got some good weed to smoke with you and celebrate! And he was trying to figure out how to get out and meet up with Ricky (Ricky) :goof: :bry: (Ronnie)

Joe Flipper said:
he should have showed more !.........looked like he didnt want to be a fin...watch this guy....somethings up!..............
You people make me sick! Comparing this guy to RW? Doesn't seem happy?:shakeno: I bet you all are the same people that take a different route to work everyday because the psycho from high school that you pi$$ed off is waiting for you around the next corner! Or you dont talk on the phone for more that 22.7 seconds so the CIA cant trace your calls! :fire: Get a life and leave the kid alone!

he knew where he was going- MIAMI. He is a focused guy...

dolphindude13 said:
You people make me sick! Comparing this guy to RW? Doesn't seem happy?:shakeno: I bet you all are the same people that take a different route to work everyday because the psycho from high school that you pi$$ed off is waiting for you around the next corner! Or you dont talk on the phone for more that 22.7 seconds so the CIA cant trace your calls! :fire: Get a life and leave the kid alone!
:roflmao: :lol: :roflmao: :lol:

You have to remember these are just young kids. It has to be overwhelming to be the #2 pick in the draft. You people just need to relax he is gonna be the man. People are comparing him to Tomlinson except for that he is even bigger. Just be excited that we have someone like that in our backfield. No more negativity we are on our way back to the top baby...be excited!!!!

burghPhinFan said:
or was it just me? Compared to Smith and Edwards he wasn't exactly excited. Hopefully it's just that 'humble attitude' :confused:

He just seemed to act like that was exactly what he expected. I think Edwards was excited since it was a toss up between him and mike Wms and was glad he was the 1st WR to go.

Back
Top Bottom