Did Denver deliver a knockout blow? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did Denver deliver a knockout blow?

There is just one difference Robert. After the Green Bay game, the smart fans will not even mention the Bills loss again. However, its been almost 3 weeks, and these Bronco fans are still here talking crap. "Did Denver deliver a knockout blow?" or they keep defending a CLEARLY illegal hit. It annoys us when they won't let it go, keep coming back, weeks after the game, and still make excuses for the loss. I'm sure some less intelligent Dolphin fans will continue to makes excuses about our loss to your team, but the smart fans will let it go. Denver fans need to do the same......

I agree fully with the last line 31. It' over and done with, hell so is the Bills game.

Time to take that step. Here's hoping some people listen.

Originally posted by RobertHoover
A couple quick things fin-atic. Your guy was fined for an illegal hit but since it was his first he was not suspended. I'm not condoning Kennedy's hit, it was bad and illegal and hurt a good player but be fair a bit, Surtains was to.

I'm not condoning Surtains hit, the league was right for fining him, but I wouldnt compare it to Kennedy's shot, Kennedy drove through a helpless reciever with the crown of his helmet and Surtain's hit was facemask to facemask while Surtain was wrapping him up for the tackle (and he didn't hurt the Reciever he hit)... also, I think the problem that most of us have with this hit of Kennedy's was that it was the 3rd time in 6 weeks that he's done this.

I posted in another thread that if this was Kennedy's first offense I would give him the bennefit of the doubt about his intentions and just be willing to say "It was an illegal hit but he didn't mean harm" but unfortunately thats not the case... 3 times in 6 weeks is rediculous, the guy is playing dirty and unless the NFL gets serious (which they appearently are now, thank goodness) then he will continue until either he or somebody else ends up in a wheelchair.:(

Still waiting for that proof of the Suratin hit by the way. Until then your full of crap as the Bronco fans.

I say the Bills fans are idiots for coming on our board and acting like trolls. They won the game. Great! Now go away. The Pack is up next. We'll visit again when we play again. But you have no right to come in here, down our team, down our Super Bowls (even though I understand jealousy). You also are idiots for acting like you played great. You didn't. But its all good. You got the W now go back to your frozen land of chicken wings and let us talk about the rest of our games without you trashing up our space and ruining good threads. THATS THE PROBLEM!

Okay, I am an idiot. You keep posting that supid thing and I have no clue what the hell that thing is.

What's the matter no one around to help you with spelling?

Originally posted by fin-atic
Still waiting for that proof of the Suratin hit by the way. Until then your full of crap as the Bronco fans.

I say the Bills fans are idiots for coming on our board and acting like trolls. They won the game. Great! Now go away. The Pack is up next. We'll visit again when we play again. But you have no right to come in here, down our team, down our Super Bowls (even though I understand jealousy). You also are idiots for acting like you played great. You didn't. But its all good. You got the W now go back to your frozen land of chicken wings and let us talk about the rest of our games without you trashing up our space and ruining good threads. THATS THE PROBLEM!

Two things fin-atic, the Surtain thing was also confirmed by Fin fans (inFIN for one) on this board so enough with full of crap line.

Second, lets cut this get out of here BS. Most fans of other teams (me included) come here to talk football. I don't troll here, hell I've been a member of this board longer than even you and have plenty more posts so get over yourself. I dog you only when you act like a childish dope (seems to be alot of the time) but if you talk football only most other folks will to. If your administrators or mods want me gone they just have to say the word but until that happens take a break from this tough guy routine and talk football.

I did say he got fined BUT, I have looked everywhere for proof and have not been able to find one bit. So, I don't know. :confused:

The only confirmation is to listen to the interview on ESPN Radio.com. Trouble is they cycle those around.

I'm just pissed at this constant "Get out of here" mantra. It's getting old.

Hoover:
You are so full of it. You constantly rag on the Fins, insult our Super Bowls, and give us grief. Even on Packer threads you jump in with stuff that doesn't apply to the thread. Why? Because you beat us one game. You didn't win the division, you didn't win the super bowl, etc.
We are just sick of it. So we ask you to go. GO AWAY!!
Stay? Great, then be respectful that this is a Dolphin site.

PS
One inteview is not proof. Show me proof. Anyone?? Until I see it I will say it is BS propoganda created by ant-Miami people and they are desperate.

Okay, I just asked the Moderator of the Dolphins official site and should hear back by tomorrow. Info from them is about the closest thing to proof one way or the other that I can provide.

But in their defense, I also saw the interview, and the Guy that hands out fines said that Surtain was... but it might have been recinded... but if it was, it shouldent have been. Surtain did make an illegal hit (even if it was obviously not intentionally attempting harm like the Kennedy hit)

Pats lose again, and will continue to lose

Being a realistic fan, the Pats may have suffered their final blow yesterday againist the Broncos. Next week, Bledsoe (teacher) will show Brady (student) a thing or two. The Patriots will be lucky to make playoffs and finish the season at 500 avg.:evil:

Pats defense just not what it was last year. Teams have figured them out.
The Bledsoe trade will go down as the stupidest move in NFL history. To a division opponent. Unbelievable. Brady does not have the competitive passion that Bledsoe does. He is not rallyinf his team. The whole Pat team is like "Well we on last year, isn;t that good enough?" They just don't seem hungry.

Sorry.

Well, I just checked out with the officials from Miami's official team page, and it appears that no fine was handed down to Surtain... I guess the NFL changed their mind about fining him after looking at the tape.

Back
Top Bottom