did dreadlock rasta come back yet? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did dreadlock rasta come back yet?

Bigbucks24 said:
I know you think the world of KJ, but don't you think there is a reason taht someone went up to the podium about 250 times on draft day and his name was never called? Do you think all 32 GM's missed? I've never seen the guy play and am not putting his ability down. But you have to think, if he was the player you think that will share carries with Ronnie, someone would have taken a 7th round flyer on him. I hope you are right, but I am not optimistic.

the reason nobody would take him was his age 26 and i think he was hurt most of the senior year that is why:wink:

the reason nobody would take him was his age 26 and i think he was hurt most of the senior year that is why:wink:

Most??? yea right, he missed 1 or 2 games

WestVirginiaFan said:
watch this one and tell me he doesnt have speed, this is against #2 ranked miami

Let's hope you are right. Let's hope he is the next Priest. However, even with "great speed" and "freight train" running abaility, every GM and/or HC passed on him 7 times (ok, some more and some less, but you get my point). No debate here is going to solve anything, so we'll see when/if he gets on the field. I'll save this post and if he is "all that and a bag of chips", I will be the first one to give you props.:)

WestVirginiaFan said:
Most??? yea right, he missed 1 or 2 games

hey calm down dude im all for kay jay and very excited about him i think he will do great on the next level:fire:

Its all good man...

I wansnt getting mad, i was just saying he only missed about 2 games or so...

WestVirginiaFan said:
Kay Jay harris is better than gordon and morris and minor

I dont know what yall are talking about, but apparently yall have never saw Harris play at all!
Yeah but he is unproven as a pro. Ron Dayne was amazing in college but fizzled in the pros. Its a different game. We just need to wait and see :wink:

jason_taylor said:
Plus he didn't hire Drew Rosenhaus to be his agent:lol:

WestVirginiaFan said:
Kay Jay harris is better than gordon and morris and minor

I dont know what yall are talking about, but apparently yall have never saw Harris play at all!
How are you going to tell me that a 26 year old rookie (Undrafted Free Agent) running back that's NEVER had an NFL snap is better than two players that have played multiple years in the NFL and have both had success in the NFL? Look, Kay Jay might have talent and he might have potential, but until he first makes a team, and secondly gets on the field and proves it, then don't tell me he's better than anyone that's had success at the NFL Level.. Fair Enough? :shakeno:

I have a right to my own opinion...

and when he steps on that field and shows all the people who doubt him, ill be laughing along with him...

Yeah, you have the right to your opinion, however, to say that a currently unemployed RB is better than two proven NFL RB's that currently have jobs shows me just how little you know about the NFL game... Steps onto the field and shows all what people, steps onto the field w\ who? Last I saw he hasn't signed a contract with any NFL teams... tell me what NFL team he plays for?

WestVirginiaFan said:
I have a right to my own opinion...

and when he steps on that field and shows all the people who doubt him, ill be laughing along with him...
I don't think anyone is doubting his talent. Bottom line is that he went undrafted and has been injured before. He has question marks. We all hope you are right. Most agree that he has talent he just has to prove it in the pros. You can't give him credit until we actually see how he looks in preseason.

Phinsfan1980 said:
I don't think anyone is doubting his talent. Bottom line is that he went undrafted and has been injured before. He has question marks. We all hope you are right. Most agree that he has talent he just has to prove it in the pros. You can't give him credit until we actually see how he looks in preseason.
Thank you, my point exactly! :clap:

painnotpleasure said:
You're right, it would be a full season's suspension... but I believe it's July 1st (Anything before after that would only be a 4 game suspension.)

Umm, didnt Ricky retire in late July? and wasnt it like the first week of August when he filed his retirement papers?
The rules say that a player has to be out of the league for one full year from the day of his retirement or he suffers a 1 year suspension, so....wouldnt that make Ricky's return date the first week of Aug., or at very earliest, the last week of July?

thecoordinator said:
the rule is he can't file or work out with the team until before then. he can say he's coming back all he wants.

thank you very much for reiterating that...I've tried to tell people this when they have brought up the "Ricky cannot be heard from till July" before, but it gets disregarded.

Back
Top Bottom