Did I make a stupid bet? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did I make a stupid bet?

Stupid bet or sure thing?

• Start making plans to spend that Grant right now!

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Better budget $5 a month for the next 10 months so you are prepared when ya lose.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who knows? It could go either way.

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters
Bad bet, our division is harder and we do not know what will happen by next year...we could be plagued by injuries. You should have waited until late july or preseason to make this bet.

Originally posted by Dolphins2002
Bad bet, our division is harder and we do not know what will happen by next year...we could be plagued by injuries. You should have waited until late july or preseason to make this bet.

Because we won't get plagued by injuries after that?????:confused:

i lost a bet last year with my dolphins buddy here Stooby13...

we bet that travis henry would be within 200 yards of ricky williams in rushing yards by the end of the year.. i never would have guess that henry would get 1400 yards and lose..

but i would make the same bet again this year.

Originally posted by WharfRat
OK... Mr KB21 is history....

Anyone else want to challenge my Mods in public?

step right up... I've got my banning stick polished and ready.

Hey Warf dude why dont you make a "kills" stat on your sig?
"4 banned since 2003....do ya feel lucky........Jills fan......well do ya?" :evil:

ROFTLMAO, nice one Suave. I like the idea. I would put it on my sig, lol, except I don't really have authorization from AJ or Wharf to ban.

Anyways, THIS IS POST #1000 FOR ME!

Pretty sad since I've been here since the beginning of 02, over a year ago. But oh well, I take my time to write nice good posts and don't just say two words in mine, so it takes more time, lol.

WOOOHOOOOO #1000!

I made the same bet with the Browns last year. How the hell I managed to lose that one, I don't know. I don't think I'll ever be able to explain it either. Since I usually have bad luck , I decided that I won't be doing anymore betting. It may be jinxing the dolphins. LOL

I wish all you people who bet on the Dolphins would stop....you're killing us!!;)

Originally posted by SuavePhin

Hey Warf dude why dont you make a "kills" stat on your sig?
"4 banned since 2003....do ya feel lucky........Jills fan......well do ya?" :evil:

:lol:

Well... I actually hate having to ban people, no matter what their team is.... I'd rather see everyone fight nice.... makes for a much more pleasant forum...
If they refuse to though, I have to get drastic.... :club:

Well... I actually hate having to ban people, no matter what their team is.... I'd rather see everyone fight nice.... makes for a much more pleasant forum...

Hell, I used to ban Packer fans left and right. :lol:

wharf ...I'm going to have to give you a warning....please keep the smack off the main board or you're going to end up banning yourself....:goof:

Originally posted by inFINSible
wharf ...I'm going to have to give you a warning....please keep the smack off the main board or you're going to end up banning yourself....:goof:

Originally posted by inFINSible

I'm sorry... old habits are hard to break...
I'll try to be good from now on.....:couch: :foundout:

:lol: Kick em out Wharf...the Phins House...IS... a House of order.

Back
Top Bottom