Did Tedford Coach AJ in college?

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
But if he coached Carr, wasnt he at least some time in Fresno, or Carr transfered, what happened?????????

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Yup. AJ is a Tedfor QB, like Rogers.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Quelonio said:
But if he coached Carr, wasnt he at least some time in Fresno, or Carr transfered, what happened?????????
He coached Carr for one year.. in 97 at Fresno.. He then went to Oregon in 98.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
Yes he did coach AJ and AJ was the starter until he had an injury, he only started like 5 or 6 games, and after the injury healed Tedford stayed with Harrison.

Joey 22

Second String
Reaction score
mbsinmisc said:
Does that throw up a red flag for anyone else?
No cause the problem with Tedford QBs its that their stats are inflated, and AJ had no stats in college, he barely played

Quelonio

El rey de la Pachacha
Reaction score
Since he almost did not play, i guess we could say he is more of an Andy Reid QB, if that is good or bad, I dont reallly know

mbsinmisc

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I thought the problem was Tedfords system is so good, (in college), that average QBs look great, not neccesarily huge numbers, but overrated skills. This fact really bothers me. I wonder why his Tedford connection is rarely mentioned?

grendel

Scout Team
Reaction score
Great, we have a starting QB who barely played, rode the pine in philly and throws TD's to linbackers. What was Rick thinking?

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
The Tedford QB's problem usually is accuracy. Rodgers has it while Boller didn't.

merlin00069

All-Pro
Reaction score
Jaj said:
The Tedford QB's problem usually is accuracy. Rodgers has it while Boller didn't.
Exactly. Couldn't have said it better. Although Boller and Akili Smith had inflated stats that propelled them to being in Akilis case #3 overall and Bollers Case mis first round... they both had accuracy problems in college. something that Rodgers doesnt not have. He's probably one of the most accurate QB's to come out in a while.

Top Bottom