Did the Colts blow the regular season Denver game in order to disqualify the Phins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Colts blow the regular season Denver game in order to disqualify the Phins?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
From the looks of this game, it would seem so... :(

It's the Phins luck. But eh, the Colts came in too confident into that game. Plus Denver has some holes in their secondary and the Colts OL looks dominant.

well.....if we were in the playoff's, would we blow a game if it meant disqualifying the Jets or Pat's?

Hell no, let them blow it themselves.

Yep Peyton was afraid of the Fins, he hasn't had much luck against them over the years. :lol:

Originally posted by PhinPhreak
Yep Peyton was afraid of the Fins, he hasn't had much luck against them over the years. :lol:

Isn't Peyton 2-7 lifetime against the fins?

Originally posted by Section126

Isn't Peyton 2-7 lifetime against the fins?

Not sure of the exact numbers but that would be close, I know they beat the Fins once with Dan on a last second FG and also beat them in Jay's first season in the last week of the season, but then lost to them in the first round of the playoffs. He hasn't done very well.

Last edited by a moderator:
i highly doubt they blew the game to keep the fins out considering at that time they were still in the race for the number 1 seed and home field advantage, next you will be saying the broncos their starters out and got crushed in the greeb bay game the next week just to say ha ha to the fins for not getting in

Originally posted by Jaj
Denver has some holes in their secondary and the Colts OL looks dominant.

I just can't believe we made it to the playoffs before our defense got exposed as having the worst pair of starting safeties in the league. Of course it would have been nice if the front 7 had decided to show up to play today too.

^ wtf, Ive been avatar jacked!

And I was actually thinking about this, wouldnt suprise me if the Colts might have done it on purpose, even though It's a bit far fetched.

So on the commentary they just blew away...

...the theory he might get away during FA - case closed. Apparently they are willing tomake him the best paid player in the NFL and handle the cap implications (of franchising him). Looking at him today it's easy to see why. Nice job colts.

Basically they are willing to gut the offense to keep peyton....peyton might not want that.....remember that he HAS to agree to re-sign......

you guys its absolutely ridiculous to think they blew the game for that reason. No team in the NFL loses a game on purpose to get another team out of the playoffs. The football players cant afford to do that anyway. They get paid...if they **** around and lose the game on purpose then that hurts them.

Wow.. Ya..uh.. This topic was meant to be taken completely serious!!! :nono:

Back
Top Bottom