Did the Colts blow the regular season Denver game in order to disqualify the Phins? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did the Colts blow the regular season Denver game in order to disqualify the Phins?

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Wow.. Ya..uh.. This topic was meant to be taken completely serious!!! :nono:

Well Skape you know everything posted in here is serious, no room for joking. :lol:

no just that the broncos looked like us in the first round of the playoffs!!!

The NFL fix is in....... This year Denver destroyed the Colts when we needed help... But today... just two weeks later, same stadium.. same players and Indy dominated every aspect of the game......

Last year, we needed help from Tampa Bay to beat the Steelers on that Monday Night.. but got manhandled by Pitts... yet Tampa won the Super Bowl in convincing manner...

I still say that INC pass in NE (The Snowbowl) was mighty suspicious and look what happened the following year... The Raiders went to the Super Bowl... was this revenge?? Did Al Davis threaten to blow the lid on the NFL FIX??? I doubt we will ever know for sure.........

From the looks of this game, it would seem so... :(
lol! if you just started watching football you would really think so, but i just think it was a different day and the bounces went the other way!:(

well, one has to look at two weeks ago compared to yesterday and there is no comparison. and i would say yes that peyton doesnt like Miami and especially on that fast track in INdy that Ogun/Taylor would reak havoc on.
but then again, that Indy defense is overrated people. What denver did to them was what alot of temas have done in the past, and thats run right over them. With that said, i bet there was an underlining to that game. keep in mind that playoff atmospheres are different and that Indy will not be the same team out of there dome.

whether its KC or NE, Indy will not be the same away from that track and that crowd........and they know it deep down.

Re: Did the Colts blow the regular season Denver game in order to disqualify the Phin

From the looks of this game, it would seem so... :(

Yup, I'm quite sure that they got together and decided that they'd rather get embarrassed on national telivision and lose out on home field advantage so they wouldn't have to play a Dolphins team that they beat just over a month ago. Yeah, that makes sense to me. :rolleyes:

I hope this thread was made as a joke...

IMO Freeney decided to play in last Sundays game. He was a no-show 2 weeks before.

GOOO FIIINZ

:cooldude:

Back
Top Bottom