did we forget about TE? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

did we forget about TE?

Trade both 4's for albert...and throw em a 3rd next year

Why? I'd trade them a chicken sandwich and a 20 oz Dr Pepper. Actually I'd let them pay him close to 10 mil to whine while he's playing RT and be glad he's not my problem.

Kasa and Sims are excellent blockers. Dion Sims I love, but the off the field **** is not up Joe's alley

Sims would bring to this team what Fasado did. An excellent blocker who can get open from time to time. I would love Sims with one of our 4th rd picks

I wasn't going to post anything because I still can't figure out why we are drafting like this but should we be so content with our TE's??? I'm not thinkin so, I wish we woulda drafted one of the top 3 TE's. What the freak is the deal??

imagesqtbnANd9GcTVnLz1Kias4co6HT5ELXoVK3-1.jpg

Seriously though, after we had addressed the CB need there were no real good pass catching TE's on the board at 3A. We will probably pick up a blocker in the later rounds and yes develop Egnew.

Anyone know how Philip Lutzenkirchen rates? He was still recovering from injuty during combine but he made some great plays at auburn. I hated when he would make a great play adjusting to a terribly thrown ball and then fall down but auburn's qb situation has been horrible since cam newton left.

Back
Top Bottom