Did we hit our ceiling last year? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we hit our ceiling last year?

Can’t the Dolphins just play out the season before anyone passes judgment?

Yes how will we ever replace such a beastly 23rd ranked defense and 31st ranked oline….

Definitely peaked with that all star crew last season that couldn’t stay on the field so we ended up starting multiple old guys that didn’t play a single snap all year in the playoffs.

Build a team and keep them together on the field. It’s that simple. Even if it’s a backup or two that’s fine, doesn’t have to be the most talented group but any group that gets to gel will be better than last year. How are you supposed to build a team with chemistry with 13 different oline combination.
huh? so you're agreeing that we've reached out peak. thanks for playing

You need too just take a breath. And just wait..
i'm good lol just sucks knowing talent-wise, we're going to be worse next year. like i said, if tua comes out balling, we'll be good. he's just gotta get over the hump of not being able to beat the really good teams

Disagree, I think the opposite.

McD’s timing, motion based offense struggles in the elements and on the road imo.
I never saw the "genius" of his offense that so many talk about. IMO, it's too damn complicated for the players and for McDaniel because even he struggles to get the play in at times, and then one or two people still need to go in motion... stupid. Most of their success came from a QB quickly throwing the ball to a speedy WR who runs past the defense, or a RB who finds one of the rare holes that the o-line makes.

When that timing gets disrupted, then that "genius" offense disappears and they need to run a "regular" offense like other teams. Unfortunately, Miami doesn't have an o-line that can sustain blocks and run a "regular" offense, which is why they have to throw the ball quickly to begin with.

you made some wonderful counterpoints.
I mean you’ve already spread your pessimistic outlook in plenty of other threads where these same exact things have been discussed. So basically it’s just a plea for other people to flock to another negative post about how the sky is falling and the team sucks. Why continue to argue??

Back
Top Bottom