Did we just watch a football game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did we just watch a football game?

kex46v-1.jpg

i struggled just listening to griese and nat moore butcher the names of half the roster

that broadcast booth would be better off with mercury morris and possibly a mime

OH NOES! The season is over.

We played in rain and horrible conditions. Those other teams that had good passing games in meaningless preseason games did not.

I was at that snoozefest and got drenched. Awesome seats though, Section 156. Best seats I ever got for free.

20100814192201-1.jpg

I'm not putting much stock into this game, seemed like a big throwaway. Tampa was great for one drive and was generally awful for the rest of the game. Three small observations:

1) I seriously hope Brandon Marshall doesn't drop easy passes like that all year
2) Jake Grove is in trouble, multiple bad center exchanges by him
3) Pat White is in even bigger trouble, the fact that he didn't even play (him in at the very end taking a knee doesn't count)

I was at that snoozefest and got drenched. Awesome seats though, Section 156. Best seats I ever got for free.

I'm not putting much stock into this game, seemed like a big throwaway. Tampa was great for one drive and was generally awful for the rest of the game. Three small observations:

1) I seriously hope Brandon Marshall doesn't drop easy passes like that all year
2) Jake Grove is in trouble
3) Pat White is in trouble

Why is White in trouble?

20100814192201-1.jpg

2) Jake Grove is in trouble, multiple bad center exchanges by him
3) Pat White is in even bigger trouble, the fact that he didn't even play (him in at the very end taking a knee doesn't count)

Got a question for you since you were there.. was the crowd saying "Louuuuuuu" after he got the ball? I thought I heard something there.

Got a question for you since you were there.. was the crowd saying "Louuuuuuu" after he got the ball? I thought I heard something there.

Definitely. No boos except after Jake Grove fumbled the ball away on the goaline. Bum.

I also don't like how Henning handcuffed the offense once again, but I give the benefit of the doubt because of it being the first preseason game. We cannot allow Henning to limit this offense this year with the weapons we have. You don't throw to Lousaka Polite covered by a linebacker on third and long. This is not Wannyball.

Back
Top Bottom