Did you guys see Spikes? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys see Spikes?

CirclingWagons

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
yes, I know this will be moved...but I just wanted your guys thoughts on Takeo Spikes if you saw him play today....did you see the hit he put on troy brown?...or his other hits, or picks?....I'm so excited:eek:

Yeah, Spikes had an awesome day.

I just mentioned in my other post of his hit on Brown, that was straight SICK!

You think he's happy to be out of Cincy? :D

Originally posted by Pitty
Yeah, Spikes had an awesome day.

I just mentioned in my other post of his hit on Brown, that was straight SICK!

You think he's happy to be out of Cincy? :D
hell yeah Pitty!...brown went airborne with that hit:lol:
i never knew how bad he wanted out of cincy till now:evil:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

:lol:

hey buddy...sorry bout the game...we deserved to beat you guys though...:cool:

Oh, you definitely deserved to win. Your defense was the story. It was hard to tell if Bledsoe missed Price at all.

The game was as bad as the score indicated, but it would've been a bit different if we'd not had stupid penalties and if Patten had gotten that other foot in bounds in the endzone.

I think the only break we got was when that flea flicker pass was dropped. He shoulda caught that one.

I already went to buffalorange and said congrats. I'm glad we don't face you again until this one is a distant memory.

I love that recent Spikes quote saying he goes to sleep smiling every night, knowing he did the right thing coming to Buffalo :D

He looked extremely pumped and excited out there today. He loved being on the field in Buffalo.

Originally posted by PatsWin2002

Oh, you definitely deserved to win. Your defense was the story. It was hard to tell if Bledsoe missed Price at all.

The game was as bad as the score indicated, but it would've been a bit different if we'd not had stupid penalties and if Patten had gotten that other foot in bounds in the endzone.

I think the only break we got was when that flea flicker pass was dropped. He shoulda caught that one.

I already went to buffalorange and said congrats. I'm glad we don't face you again until this one is a distant memory.
good luck to you guys...not too much luck though:lol:

Originally posted by ShinyChicken
I love that recent Spikes quote saying he goes to sleep smiling every night, knowing he did the right thing coming to Buffalo :D

He looked extremely pumped and excited out there today. He loved being on the field in Buffalo.
man, after every hit he seemed to just get crazier and crazier:lol:

:hail: TD

IMHO, although BuffaloRange is still a good board... BFZ has passed it in quality.

Spikes looked like a madman out there. Very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom