Did you guys see Spikes? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Did you guys see Spikes?

Looks like Bills Going to SB

Bills looked awesome. That Defence can stop anybody. Good Luck. CSB Sportsline makes the Bills #4 in their Power Rating wiith only 3 teams ahead of them. I thought the Patsies were the Dorkfins for a moment.

Circle and other Bill's fans- Your team looked very impressive in its first one, and one more shut out like that from the Bills and they'll be the ones I'll worry about instead of the Pats. Now remember, you won't see me writing this down again so take it for what it's worth..;)

Originally posted by M-REAL
Circle and other Bill's fans- Your team looked very impressive in its first one, and one more shut out like that from the Bills and they'll be the ones I'll worry about instead of the Pats. Now remember, you won't see me writing this down again so take it for what it's worth..;)
I appreciate that mreal and noring...I'm taking this win for what its worth...one win...but it is special, and I'm not going to deny myself the pleasure of it...more important than being 1-0 overall, we are 1-0 in the division...we were only 2-4 in the division last year, so that must change...We "should" win next week...so, hopefully we'll be 2-0 heading into joe robbie(obviously 3-0 walkin' out:evil: )

Maybe.:evil: you'll win, maybe not. But if both of our teams can knock off the Jets and the Pats, things could get interesting......:D

I think I speak for everyone when I say...

GO EAGLES NEXT WEEK (vs. Pats)

clear.gif

Spikes is something special... this is just the begining of a long career with the Bills... lots of records to be broken.

Back
Top Bottom