Different helmet logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Different helmet logo

Fin-Loco

Grilling Chicken Little
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I read in the orange uniform thread that there is a different dolphins logo on the specialty colored uniforms(last year all aqua, and this year orange) helmet than on the rest. Does anyone know if there is any validity to this? If so, does anyone have a picture of it?

Originally posted by RICKYSABEAST
I read in the orange uniform thread that there is a different dolphins logo on the specialty colored uniforms(last year all aqua, and this year orange) helmet than on the rest. Does anyone know if there is any validity to this? If so, does anyone have a picture of it?

Not really new, just a different version.
It's the same Dolphin holding a football without the fire ring around him.
It's been printed on some hats and shirts.

Re: Re: Different helmet logo

Originally posted by Trekbiz

Not really new, just a different version.
It's the same Dolphin holding a football without the fire ring around him.
It's been printed on some hats and shirts.

You can see it on Miami Dolphins.com. Look at the Fins theatre banner on top of the home page. See part of it anyways.

I think we sould make the are logo like denver did. except a dolphin.

:cooldude:

Originally posted by $UpErBoWlCh@Mp
I think we sould make the are logo like denver did. except a dolphin.

:cooldude:

I think that is the worst idea I have ever heard.

I would be so pissed if we changed the logo.

What would be funny is a big *** fin on each side of the helmet like the Eagles have with the wings ;).

I actualy like denver's uniform and also the titans..but miami is the best one..

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

I think that is the worst idea I have ever heard.

I would be so pissed if we changed the logo.

That's why they made the logo Ice, for special occasions. It's not a permanent change it's just for special occasions. It's been around since 1997. I like the idea, it gives a fresh and new feeling to things. The same ole same ole gets old.

Oliver...

Originally posted by Oliver

That's why they made the logo Ice, for special occasions. It's not a permanent change it's just for special occasions. It's been around since 1997. I like the idea, it gives a fresh and new feeling to things. The same ole same ole gets old.

Oliver...

I know, but the other guy was talking about permanently changing the logos like Denver did. The Dolphins have either had this logo or one very similar since our inception. It would SUCK if we permanently went a new logo. I don't mind throwbacks or alternative jerseys, I think thats cool, I would just have a problem with a permanent change.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
What would be funny is a big *** fin on each side of the helmet like the Eagles have with the wings ;).

Or maybe a blowhole on each side:lol:

Back
Top Bottom