Different helmet logo | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Different helmet logo

Originally posted by $UpErBoWlCh@Mp

yeah i do give the dolphin teeth and **** tho

They've been talking about this for years, that's how the whole '97 change in the logo happened. The thing was the change in '97 was supposed to be the 1st of many changes. I don't know why it has not happened.

They had a few articles in the newspapers about it, and even showed what the Dolphins logo would like in like 2010. I have to tell you it was God awful looking. I'm glad they didn't do it.

It was a aqua and orange helmet where the colors seperated to each side from the top and bottom half of the white Dolphins logo on each side.

Oliver...

Exactly Oliver, I don't understand how that would work...it looks fine the way it is....we are actually somewhat limited in what we can do.

It would be cool if we could somehow rigg an actual dorsal fin into the helmets...i realize that will never ever happen but it would look awesome.

For years I wanted for the Dolphins logo to have a meaner look and I like the newest logo much more than the original one.
If another change is in the horizon, I would like for our logo to look close to that of the Seattle Seahawks because it has the attitude.
The color must never change- that's a golden rule: Aqua and Orange forever!

Originally posted by JPhinfan86
Exactly Oliver, I don't understand how that would work...it looks fine the way it is....we are actually somewhat limited in what we can do.

were just throwing out ideas.

Re: i like the fin idea

Originally posted by DREADED-ONE
IT may not be a popular decision but i would like to see a

change... and i like " just a fin" idea... it would be less

cartoon looking... my idea would be to tone down or delete the

use of the orange and use silver or a metallic aqua as our helmet

color and one of our primary colors...[teal,navy and silver] and

basically incorporate the fin off our dolphin into the logo..

:mad: :eek: :yell:
That would be disgusting. I hate silver:fire:
Your idea would be like the butt ugly Seattle Mariners color scheme.:mad:

Concerning the logo, the pre-1997 one with Snowflake instead of TD as the Dolphin was flat out the best looking logo for any corporate entity, anywhere in history.

i wonder wut the r helment would look cool with miami go throught r original logo make like in the back round but going be hind it in bold leters just wonder if it would cool dout it but wut ever

Back
Top Bottom