Diggs giving some props to Howard | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Diggs giving some props to Howard

Travis34

chea
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score

Just stumbled across this and figued I'd give it a watch, we'll see if I make it all the way through. In Stefon Diggs "top 3" corners, he listed our man, X. Landry didnt mention him, but nice to have a little respect from a division rival. Marshall was also giving him props. even as a rookie he was impressed

Something different than all the draft talk around here

Glad he recognizes that the guy who had 10 picks last year is really good, lol. Kidding aside, this is a good compliment.

The Byron Jones signing was not good last year. Bringing in a guy to pay him more than your best player when he's a step-down in talent/skill is just asking for team dissension. Was there seriously no other way to bolster the position last year? I mean, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, but it seems dumb and Jones looked like crap way too often last season, especially in game 17.

Glad he recognizes that the guy who had 10 picks last year is really good, lol. Kidding aside, this is a good compliment.

The Byron Jones signing was not good last year. Bringing in a guy to pay him more than your best player when he's a step-down in talent/skill is just asking for team dissension. Was there seriously no other way to bolster the position last year? I mean, sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do, but it seems dumb and Jones looked like crap way too often last season, especially in game 17.
Didn't Jones get completely punk'd by that WR Foster guy who's an outside shot to even make our roster?

I think it was Marshall and Diggs that gave X props.

It's interesting Landry didn't mention X at all.

Last edited:

The defense played notably worse whenever Jones wasn’t on the field. The problem with being a DB in a passing league is that people only notice you when you make a great play or get beat. When you do your job in coverage the camera might not even pan to your side of the field.

Landry is so overrated.

To be fair, he'd be an excellent blanket for Tua in this offense. Guy just knows how to get open, and is sure handed. He's one of the best slot receivers in the NFL, and consistently brings it every week. I'll always respect his toughness, competitiveness, and his absolute passion for the game of football.

I have nothing against Jarvis Landry for earning and getting his contract that he deserved.

Back
Top Bottom