Dilfer for Ogunleye? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dilfer for Ogunleye?

KeyHawk

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hi all. I live here in Miami, but am a diehard Seahawks fan. Here's a proposition that will solve your QB problem and the Hawks' DE porblem.

The Hawks need an impact DE, and the Fins need a proven QB. We need a player like Ogunleye, and (IMO) the Fins could use a player like Dilfer (Super Bowl champ). So, if we could get past all the RFA and contract stuff, and complete an Ogunleye for Dilfer deal, would it be worth it to you all? You all won't be able to afford Ogunleye as it is. The catch is that you won't get any of our draft picks in exchange for Dilfer.

Key

Originally posted by KeyHawk
Hi all. I live here in Miami, but am a diehard Seahawks fan. Here's a proposition that will solve your QB problem and the Hawks' DE porblem.

The Hawks need an impact DE, and the Fins need a proven QB. We need a player like Ogunleye, and (IMO) the Fins could use a player like Dilfer (Super Bowl champ). So, if we could get past all the RFA and contract stuff, and complete an Ogunleye for Dilfer deal, would it be worth it to you all? You all won't be able to afford Ogunleye as it is. The catch is that you won't get any of our draft picks in exchange for Dilfer.

Key

:lol:

(Sorry...thats the best I can do for an answer to a "will you trade your young Pro Bowler DE for my old backup QB question)

You have got to be kidding me. By the way I am gonna put a little money down with my friend that your 1st rounder is the one we have in April for O-Gun.

At least we are not the only ones in the league that think trading our scraps for prowbowlers is easy.

Keyhawk, I'm guessing you are sincere, but really. Think about what you are proposing.

see the pic on navyfishfans avatar??? thats the same face Marino would put if you suuggested this horrendous deal.

LMFAO!! This is by far the most ridiculous post I've ever seen on this board. No thanks we'll take the first and third.

Look, Dilfer is perfect for your system. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong defense like the Fins. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong running game like the Fins.

Originally posted by KeyHawk
Look, Dilfer is perfect for your system. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong defense like the Fins. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong running game like the Fins.

I say again..........

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Originally posted by Predaphin34
see the pic on navyfishfans avatar??? thats the same face Marino would put if you suuggested this horrendous deal.

:roflmao:

Tell ya what, you firgue out a way to get Eli Manning and we'll talk.

Back
Top Bottom