Dilfer for Ogunleye? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dilfer for Ogunleye?

Originally posted by KeyHawk
Look, Dilfer is perfect for your system. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong defense like the Fins. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong running game like the Fins.

:rofl:

Much, much, much, much rather have the 1st rounder, w/ possible 3rd.

This picture just reminded me of seahawk's proposition.

Fiedler can do the same thing Dilfer can do I hate to say this but Fiedler is better than Dilfer. O-Gun for Dilfer that is a ripoff. the Ravens defense caused them to score points not Dilfer. I hate to say it but the Ravens defense was better in 2000 than our defense is.

We need a upgrade not a downgrade. I will give Fiedler that much respect.

Crap, trade ya Ogun for your entire OL, and you guys pick up all their cap load? Deal? 'Bout as reasonable as what you're proposing.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan
What the 'Hawks need is to keep their QB from saying things through the PA system at a road game in the post-season. ;)

That was just Hasselbeck's competitive nature. Hawks are fortunate to have him.

dude, Keyhawk....offerin Trent Dilfer for a young, Pro-Bowl D-lineman is like offerin to kick someone in the nads if they give u $5....aint nobody short of the Jets dumb enough to do it, lol.

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
dude, Keyhawk....offerin Trent Dilfer for a young, Pro-Bowl D-lineman is like offerin to kick someone in the nads if they give u $5....aint nobody short of the Jets dumb enough to do it, lol.

good one

:lol: :lol:

:goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: :goof: derrrrrrrrr derrrrrrrrrrr Dilfer for OG, pass that magic ciggarette you's smokin' Cheech

Back
Top Bottom