Dilfer for Ogunleye? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dilfer for Ogunleye?

Originally posted by KeyHawk
Look, Dilfer is perfect for your system. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong defense like the Fins. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong running game like the Fins.

And Dilfers Ravens scored like 16 points that season.

Hi all. I live here in Miami, but am a diehard Seahawks fan. Here's a proposition that will solve your QB problem and the Hawks' DE porblem.

The Hawks need an impact DE, and the Fins need a proven QB. We need a player like Ogunleye, and (IMO) the Fins could use a player like Dilfer (Super Bowl champ). So, if we could get past all the RFA and contract stuff, and complete an Ogunleye for Dilfer deal, would it be worth it to you all? You all won't be able to afford Ogunleye as it is. The catch is that you won't get any of our draft picks in exchange for Dilfer.

Key

Sure.. Thats a great deal... As a matter of fact, I'll even expand on it..

Since you guys seem to be more emphasizing on the run, Koren Robinson and Darrell Jackson will be of little use to you.. And, you also could use a decent O-Line to replace that overrated scrub Hutchison, so heres the deal..

We'll give you Ogonleye and Tim Ruddy, who will shore up your woes at OLine, who is an immediate upgrade over Hutchison and will even help you pad the pending loss of Walter Jones. Just because the Dolphins are a generous organization, I'm sure they would be more than willing to include deep play threats Derrius Thompson and James McKnight in the deal.

All you have to give up? The overrated Hutchison, the useless Darrell Jackson and Koren Robinson (who will never be a big play WR anyhow, so no loss) as well as Matt Hasselbeck (since Dilfer's so damn good, your Seahawks SURELY can't trade him..)

Fair deal, helps both sides..

DONE!

Look, Dilfer is perfect for your system. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong defense like the Fins. The Super Bowl Ravens relied on a strong running game like the Fins.

Can we Trade you Sage R. for LB Simmons and DB Springs?

A strong defense like whose??? :nono:
Our D doesn't touch what Baltimore's D was. No offense, but this looks like an "attention whore" thread. You had to know this idea was ridiculous. :roflmao:

Originally posted by Agua
Tell ya what, you firgue out a way to get Eli Manning and we'll talk.
Sure no problem. We'll trade Brian Griese and Sage Rosenfels plus a 5th round pick. How could anyone say no to that deal? :roflmao:

Re: Re: Dilfer for Ogunleye?

Originally posted by Dolphins99Fan

Sure.. Thats a great deal... As a matter of fact, I'll even expand on it..

Since you guys seem to be more emphasizing on the run, Koren Robinson and Darrell Jackson will be of little use to you.. And, you also could use a decent O-Line to replace that overrated scrub Hutchison, so heres the deal..

We'll give you Ogonleye and Tim Ruddy, who will shore up your woes at OLine, who is an immediate upgrade over Hutchison and will even help you pad the pending loss of Walter Jones. Just because the Dolphins are a generous organization, I'm sure they would be more than willing to include deep play threats Derrius Thompson and James McKnight in the deal.

All you have to give up? The overrated Hutchison, the useless Darrell Jackson and Koren Robinson (who will never be a big play WR anyhow, so no loss) as well as Matt Hasselbeck (since Dilfer's so damn good, your Seahawks SURELY can't trade him..)

Fair deal, helps both sides..

DONE!
Sounds like a perfect Madden 2004 trade to me! :D

he he ehh ehee heheheehheheehhehehhhhheheeh

[Edited to include:] he he hehehhhehhhhehhhheheheehehh

Originally posted by Agua
he he ehh ehee heheheehheheehhehehhhhheheeh

[Edited to include:] he he hehehhhehhhhehhhheheheehehh
Actually, after reading the original post over again about the possible trade...nope nevermind

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

:D

Back
Top Bottom