Dion Jordan at LB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan at LB

timmash44

Active Roster
Reaction score
Our D-Line is stacked with both Vernon and Wake coming of the Edge. Jordan has the speed to drop into coverage and guard tight ends. Even some wide receivers. Just teach him how to stop the run. Which he can learn in the offseason. Just picture Jordan as a LB. 6-6 with 4-6 speed. Damn that's scary he could easily do a better job than the bum wheeler who can't stop the run.

You're 15 games too late. Coaches aren't equipped with the brain capacity to make such a move. In a few years, he'll sign with New England or Seattle and become the dominant player we were hoping for.

I have been saying that all season!!
they announcer said it today to, what a waste of a draft pick to not be starting in on the D --- that they should have drafted the OL in the 1st not a DE.
Wheeler sucks!!

I really wanna know what Ireland was thinking. Did he really believe this team wouldn't get bashed if Dion didnt start this year? Did he have no faith in his draft pick in Vernon from last year, and assume he'd beat him out? If he wasn't gonna play why draft him?!

Only the Dolphins...they finally make an aggressive move in the draft after years of trading back...and they blow it. Not necessarily because Dion Jordan isn't good. Just because it basically seemed like no one involved with the franchise had any idea what to do with him.

I really wanna know what Ireland was thinking. Did he really believe this team wouldn't get bashed if Dion didnt start this year? Did he have no faith in his draft pick in Vernon from last year, and assume he'd beat him out? If he wasn't gonna play why draft him?!

Jordan WILL be a difference maker on this team in the years to come...

can't see how he could do worse than wheeler even if he's not fully comfortable with the position

Give it time, guy isn't getting off the roster any time soon. If he is talented enough they will have no choice but to put him in there

ive already started 2 to 3 threads on this man. I agree and think its bs

Only the Dolphins...they finally make an aggressive move in the draft after years of trading back...and they blow it. Not necessarily because Dion Jordan isn't good. Just because it basically seemed like no one involved with the franchise had any idea what to do with him.

We can only hope he is our next Jason Taylor.

Be realistic. Wake is getting up in age and even when he is healthy that's only 3 pass rushing DE's (Wake, Vernon and Jordan). Ultimately, they will rotate and be cover for injuries, but you can always use 3 edge rushers.

Jordan was drafted because there are some significant play resemblances to Jason Taylor, an underweight guy who played DE extremely well. Jordan is gaining weight and should become an elite player. It only took OV a year of prepping before he broke out this year. Jordan was drafted with a significant injury and underweight. He will be much improved next year when he has the benefit of a full offseason. The physical ability is obvious. This kid can be a star, and likely will be. I'm very happy with our pass rush solutions for the future.

I just wish I could say the same about the OL and a 2-way TE.

Be realistic. Wake is getting up in age and even when he is healthy that's only 3 pass rushing DE's (Wake, Vernon and Jordan). Ultimately, they will rotate and be cover for injuries, but you can always use 3 edge rushers.

Jordan was drafted because there are some significant play resemblances to Jason Taylor, an underweight guy who played DE extremely well. Jordan is gaining weight and should become an elite player. It only took OV a year of prepping before he broke out this year. Jordan was drafted with a significant injury and underweight. He will be much improved next year when he has the benefit of a full offseason. The physical ability is obvious. This kid can be a star, and likely will be. I'm very happy with our pass rush solutions for the future.

I just wish I could say the same about the OL and a 2-way TE.
and a RB.

Back
Top Bottom