Dion Jordan at LB | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan at LB

Ireland had his Left Tackle. Jonathan Martin, how's that working out? He also wrongly believed that Danial Thomas and Lamar Miller were high quality NFL running backs. How's that working out? Then he didn't get us quality o-lineman. Passed on Brandon Albert, stayed with Jerry and Incognito. Didn't draft any one of the really good lineman we could of had but got a pair of DBs who can't see the field. Got rid of a great playmaker in Reggie Bush and forgot to replace him...Miller? don't make me laugh. He did snare us Dallas Thomas, who? After today I'm over it! Sherman, Ireland bye, bye. I'll give Uncle Joe another year but a new GM and OC is a must!

Sorry, we were talking about Jordon. I love the kid but no help this year for a #3 overall is tough to live with.

Maybe we should switch back to a 3-4 or be a base 4-3 but with a few 3-4 for him to start in. When I say a few I mean like a lot lol.

I think this is a huge mistake. Look at the AFC East; Sheldon Richardson won DROY and Kiko Alonso was a monster.

Back
Top Bottom