Dion Jordan Likely to be Cut | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan Likely to be Cut

This team isn't stupid enough to cut a d-lineman who still may have some serious potential even if the position is deep because they know the rest of their defense is absolutely razor thin, and the only unit on the defense likely to play winning football. In fact, that they are deep there may only help him, since every other position on D is full of players not worth rostering.

Just because someone blogs something on the internet, doesn't mean you need to repeat it as a credible story.

Don't think anyone knows who the **** this author is. He doesn't have any inside information and it's just his own uninformed opinion. What will be next? A post for every one of idiot Omar's tweets? No thanks.

that is stranger they give thill17 all chance and give up on dion95. only dolphins

that is stranger they give thill17 all chance and give up on dion95. only dolphins

My god. The two situations couldn't be more uncomparable.

When did Tannehill get suspended for drugs / PUDs ? Say what you want about the results and according blame but if Dion Jordan contributed one tenth of what Tannehill has for the team this wouldn't be a question worth asking.

My god. The two situations couldn't be more uncomparable.

When did Tannehill get suspended for drugs / PUDs ? Say what you want about the results and according blame but if Dion Jordan contributed one tenth of what Tannehill has for the team this wouldn't be a question worth asking.
they both are bust

In light of this by Jackson...

• Though there’s a good chance Dolphins defensive end Dion Jordan will begin the season on NFI, coach Adam Gase said: "Every time he’s supposed be somewhere, he’s been there. He’s been engaged in everything we’ve done. I see a guy that seems to be excited to be here and, for him, it’s like the first thing I told him, ‘Whatever’s happened in the past is irrelevant. You got a fresh start so make the most of it.’”

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...dar-marlins-on-tebow-spoelstras-message-.html

The Active/NFI designation means players can return to practice at any time once medically cleared. For the Cowboys, this applies to McFadden and Wilson, both of whom are expected to resume practice shortly. It also applies to Smith, even if his recovery will take much longer than camp. Once any of these players start practicing with the team, they lose their NFI designation.

One key difference between NFI and PUP lists is that teams can withhold parts of the salary of players on NFI. This largely punitive and seldom-used option is available when a team feels it is not responsible for injuries suffered by players on their own time, but it is not as easy to implement as it may sound

http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2016...l-roster-designations-injured-reserve-pup-nfi

This looks like the hand they will play instead of the PUP.

they both are bust

Amazing insight. What else do you have to prove your irrelevant post? YOUR opinion their both busts but question how one is given all these changes ces while the other hasn't, ignoring the fact that they are complete opposites.

But I guess when you have an agenda who cares about facts.

Back
Top Bottom