Dion Jordon a no show | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordon a no show

It's obvious his days are numbered here. Why do I get the feeling he is going to excel with another team? I hope I'm wrong.

And what has he done to warrant this conclusion? If he is failing to make an impression in Miami where he could have found a way to start if he had impressed coaches enough. Obviously this guy has a bad work ethic or hard time learning positions. I personally don't see him all of a sudden just blowing people up. I also doubt that he would excell as a linebacker right now . Since we gave him some opportunity at position . and then you take into account JT was willing to work with him what happened there ?

And what has he done to warrant this conclusion? If he is failing to make an impression in Miami where he could have found a way to start if he had impressed coaches enough. Obviously this guy has a bad work ethic or hard time learning positions. I personally don't see him all of a sudden just blowing people up. I also doubt that he would excell as a linebacker right now . Since we gave him some opportunity at position . and then you take into account JT was willing to work with him what happened there ?

Jordan is never going to be anything special in the NFL to even be a decent player he has to play 3-4 linebacker

At this point Ginn was a better pick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No doubt. Ginn is still in the NFL and producing, albeit in a limited amount, but hey at least he contributes.

I'll always have a spot in my heart for him after he single handidly beat the Jets that one game. 2 kickoff return td's... awesome

Everyone knows, he's over at Ricky's house.

IS he dumb enough to use performance enhancers again? Wasn't he in rehab for an amphetamine? Like Crystal Meth

@Robi2184: #Eagles beat writer @NickFierro writes, you can't help but wonder if Chip Kelly might be trying to add #Dolphins DE Dion Jordan.
@Robi2184: Also Nick Fierro goes on to suggest a Brandon Boykin for Dion Jordan trade.

IS he dumb enough to use performance enhancers again? Wasn't he in rehab for an amphetamine? Like Crystal Meth

Well he was dumb enough to fail two drug tests in a season so yea he is.

I get an ominous feeling then if we give Chip Jordan on the cheap he will turn him into an all pro

Last edited by a moderator:
I go get an ominous feeling then if we give Chip Jordan on the cheap he will turn him into an all pro

anything is possible but I wouldn't even bet vcash on it.
He may be serviceable but nothing about him suggests that type of play.
We are not going to get that out of him so it doesn't matter.
Vontae Davis is definitely better with new coaching

For the limited time Jordan was on the field he made plays and definately held his own covering Gronk and Johnson.

Definitely something going down with Philly, let's face it, he's not going to become all-pro here so we might as well cash in now before he gets busted out of the league.

Kelly will probably turn him around but he would be out of the division and if we can get a 3rd or Boykins/Hendricks In exchange I'd do it in a heartbeat

I get an ominous feeling then if we give Chip Jordan on the cheap he will turn him into an all pro

Why would that happen? The guy has done nothing... zero... to indicate that he's all-pro material. And even if, by some miracle, it does happen... so what? It was never going to happen for us and holding onto players that don't perform for us simply to prevent them from moving on and doing better elsewhere is a recipe for having a roster filled with crappy players. There's no upside to the Fins keeping Jordan.

---------- Post added at 09:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 AM ----------

For the limited time Jordan was on the field he made plays and definately held his own covering Gronk and Johnson.

No, most of the time he was a non-factor on the field.

Back
Top Bottom