Dion Jordon a no show | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordon a no show

I get an ominous feeling then if we give Chip Jordan on the cheap he will turn him into an all pro

if that happened it happens...... but what do you see with Dion Jordan that you are basing this feeling on???

i've seen a kid with suspensions and issues, and basically not caring or working to learn and develop anything. if you're not happy with coaching, or what position you are playing in fine... but to not work hard or develop and improve at all... that shows me something about him as a person and character... i think he lacks a lot you want in a player.

this is what I am getting out of him and the situation, my own thoughts... and obviously cant be 100 percent if its true and such.

maybe Jordan will hit the CFL, become a beast, and another nfl team will sign him and become all pro. lol

Thats basically what Wake did. But Wake never got much of a chance in the nfl the first time around

I know. I was just joking.
I got ya. Jordan sucks i don't think we can get much from him but trade him for Mathis since they wanna cut Mathis anyways. That way we don't have to compete with other teams for Mathis as a free agent

My dad says that over the years, Philly would rob our 2rd for guys they were about to cut,I say this no more, if they want Jordan pay up with a 2rd and maybe a player. But no more old guys like Mathis…

I ain't going to lie when I heard about Jordan skipping I thought he might finally be working out with Taylor. Boy was I wrong

Just reviewed many 2013 mock drafts dude was projected to go from 2-4 in all of them.

Just sad man makes me mad at the same time when we drafted him I was excited but it seems he doesn't get it, especially if a undrafted free agent like McCain seems to be more promising.

Just sad man makes me mad at the same time when we drafted him I was excited but it seems he doesn't get it, especially if a undrafted free agent like McCain seems to be more promising.

I still don't understand why folks were excited about that pick. At a time when we had more holes than we could possibly plug, we traded up (giving away a 2nd round pick), to grab a guy who plays the one position where we didn't have a hole. It was the kind of luxury pick that a good team could afford but it made no sense for the Dolphins. Two years down the road, Jordan being a bust only makes a bad decision worse.

I still don't understand why folks were excited about that pick. At a time when we had more holes than we could possibly plug, we traded up (giving away a 2nd round pick), to grab a guy who plays the one position where we didn't have a hole. It was the kind of luxury pick that a good team could afford but it made no sense for the Dolphins. Two years down the road, Jordan being a bust only makes a bad decision worse.

The whole thing of being reminded of a possible jason taylor.....also getting after Brady & have 3 good pass rushers was a good thought.

The whole thing of being reminded of a possible jason taylor.....also getting after Brady & have 3 good pass rushers was a good thought.

At the expense of the rest of the team and leaving all those other holes unfilled. A great D-line with paper tigers behind it isn't going to intimidate Brady or anyone else.

My dad says that over the years, Philly would rob our 2rd for guys they were about to cut,I say this no more, if they want Jordan pay up with a 2rd and maybe a player. But no more old guys like Mathis…

They offered that last year 2 suspensions and 1 sack later, the value is less. Nobody is trading a second a player now

They offered that last year 2 suspensions and 1 sack later, the value is less. Nobody is trading a second a player now

unless you find that team willing to trade more for potential..... he is heading into only his third year and was recently a top first round pick... but yes the issues kill a lot!!!

hopefully we can at least get our third round pick back

Back
Top Bottom