Discuss the Jets... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Discuss the Jets...

DolfanDaveInATX said:
Kellen Clemens is a reach in the second round, especially since they gave up two late picks to move up and grab him.

We focused on the one thing we didnt have last year, O-line, i dont know too much about Clemens, but i am impressed with the Jet's this year!!

in my opinion the jets have had one of the best drafts out of anybody so far this year, hopefully neither will pan out

the jets did a solid job at addressing the oline issue but its hillarious to see the reaction of the jet fans over at ganggreen hahaha they are doing some serious hating on eric mangini.....overall for now im not going to be too worried about a bunch of rookies going against our all pro dline

The Jets had the best draft out of the AFC East by far. Then I think it's followed by New England. I like what we did but think we drafted out of need just a bit too much. Like the Hagan pick but would have preferred addressing another team need at that point. Happy with what we did but the Jets got value and need with their picks. Unfortunately, I hate to say it

Good job Jets :barf:

miaD5499 said:
the jets did a solid job at addressing the oline issue but its hillarious to see the reaction of the jet fans over at ganggreen hahaha they are doing some serious hating on eric mangini.....overall for now im not going to be too worried about a bunch of rookies going against our all pro dline

whoever is a Jet's fan that wanted Leinart, doesnt know crap about football, we needed to get help on the front line, we did exactly that. Screw gangreen.com winy little girls.

Imo the jit's made some good moves. There O-line was in major need of upgrading and they (amazingly) addressed it with their first 2 picks..

Clemens is a major reach and they gave up too much to get him. They now need to address their defensive and offensive backfields, not to mention the D-Line. But I have to admit the jest have helped themselves with those first 2 picks...

Marino1983

Nublar7 said:
The Jets are actually having a pretty good draft. It is a shame for us, but Jet fans can actually be happy this year. :(

I agree, and the Patriots are having a solid draft too.....good news is Buffalo blew it :sidelol:

Saban4prez said:
Whose they're running back again?

Curtis isn't an every down back anymore(Brown has yet to prove he can carry the load too) but we have cedric Houston(you might remember he tor up the Miami D last dec) and Derrick Blaylock. Our running game will be fine.

its a good draft for them, but they've got real problems besides their line.

What would that be? We have good WRs and TEs, good RBs, solid QBs(If Chad stays healthy better than solid), excellent DL, very good LBs and good secondary. If Chad was healthy people would be talking about us as a playoff team.

Our OL, which was the biggest problem a year ago, is now tremendously upgraded w/ our FA pick ups and draft. It starts up front and we're off to a great start in the offseason.

Kellen Clemens is a reach in the second round, especially since they gave up two late picks to move up and grab him.

Clemens is a guy who would have been a 1st rounder iof he didn't get hurt his sr. yr. Jaws thinks he'll be the best QB in this draft.

Our top 3 picks were excellent picks, the next 2 could be considered a little qurestionable but Tannenbauma nd Mangini are following the BB formula from NE where they want a certain type of player.

chad has never been better than mediocre....true story

Phin-o-rama said:
chad has never been better than mediocre....true story

Chad did lead the NFL in passing in 2002 leading the jets back from 1-4 to a division title. Since Chad took over in '02 when he has played at least 3/4 of games the Jets have reached the div rd each time while in the 2 years he didn't play at least 3/4 of games the jets won 10 games total.

Oh and Culpepper is not a winning QB....true story

chad is done lol....im glad he did so good in 02....good luck with his flappy no strength arm....fiedler>pansington..

nyjunc said:
Chad did lead the NFL in passing in 2002 leading the jets back from 1-4 to a division title. Since Chad took over in '02 when he has played at least 3/4 of games the Jets have reached the div rd each time while in the 2 years he didn't play at least 3/4 of games the jets won 10 games total.

Oh and Culpepper is not a winning QB....true story

Would you rather have Dulpepper or Pennington?.......

dolfan_101 said:
Would you rather have Dulpepper or Pennington?.......

If both are healthy? Chad, if Chad is close to healthy still Chad. If Chad can't play then I guess I'd rathr have Daunte. Daunte is not a guy I would ever want leading my team though.

Back
Top Bottom