Dixon / Any word on ankle ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dixon / Any word on ankle ?

Sal Lisitano

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Dixon

We are very thin at LT and if this injury to Dixon is serious...I'll be very worried. We need to sign a veteran LT for insurance and soon. Smith needs to learn very quickly and step up now. How concerned are you other FinFans about Dixon? Any new news on his injured ankle?

GO FINS!!!

Welcome to Finheaven. :welcome:

They are looking at veterans and there is a great chance that they will sign one later this month when cutdowns occur. But right now, there is no one out there.

i know depth is needed on the o-line, what do you guys think about depth at linebacker, with moore ailing???

All of this panic isn't warranted, yet. We don't know anything about Dixon's injury. If the injuries are serious, there is going to come a point of diminishing returns. For every position that we have to replace means a cut in another position on the team. There is only a limited number of players we can have on the team.

Losing Dixon would be a big blow. Last year Spriggs sucked and we don't have anyone to step up on a regular basis this year. We have a lot of potential but it could hurt us. And I just don't trust Jerman. Speed rushers will kill him.

i hope you guys are all healthy 9/21...seriously...i could care less what happens the rest of the games(i don't wish injury upon anyone)

:couch:

I'm not coming from behind the couch this time.

I think you people are baiting me. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by ZOD
:couch:

I'm not coming from behind the couch this time.

I think you people are baiting me. :lol:

ZOD... I think if the ankle is serious, and we need to scramble for an LT... you (and a few others) have the right to say "I told you so"

But only once! :D

You got no right! :judge:

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
"I told you so!"

:foundout:

Mods can't we have a smiley face strangling another smiley face thats wearing a Buffalo helmet? Please.:)

Back
Top Bottom