Dixon / Any word on ankle ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dixon / Any word on ankle ?

We've found one better than that description.

clear.gif

Now just put the buffalo helmet on the one bent over.

Cris if it's just loose joints then it's not as bad since that can be done quickly. It's pretty much what Surtain is doing. However we all know Dixon can't make it through a full season hence why we will probably scout the waiver wire and cuts out there. I'm expecting to use our 4th rounder next year in a trade for a LT ala the Jay Williams scenario. Can't use the 5th/6th as it's tied up in the Seau deal.

Best scenario would be to talk San Fran into sending us Deese.

You again?!?

:lurking:

Example of an OT that could be available??? I'm looking at the rosters and I don't see too much out there.

It looks like the best option will come out of Seattle.

But then again, half of the NFL is looking for the same thing.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Cris if it's just loose joints then it's not as bad since that can be done quickly. It's pretty much what Surtain is doing. However we all know Dixon can't make it through a full season hence why we will probably scout the waiver wire and cuts out there. I'm expecting to use our 4th rounder next year in a trade for a LT ala the Jay Williams scenario. Can't use the 5th/6th as it's tied up in the Seau deal.

I agree, it shouldnt keep him out for too long, but with Dix, u never know. I would just feel much more comfortable if we had someone who could step in and take over.

Well on the bright side smith is going to get a lot of work with the first team if dixon needs the surgery so he should improve.

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
i hope you guys are all healthy 9/21...seriously...i could care less what happens the rest of the games(i don't wish injury upon anyone)

I agree - I too hope all the Bills are healthy. I would much rather face all teams healthy with our team being healthy as well. Put the best against the best and see who wins. If you beat our best, more power to ya.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

I called into WQAM the other day with that same idea, but suggesting using one of our rb's besides Ricky as bait, perhaps packaged with one of the wr's. Besides not being able to get much in edgewise with the "Big O" he insisted that there isn't an LT out there for whom we could trade.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
:couch:

You also have some cap constraints in 2003.........not much room right now.

Oh lord I'll give it one more day and you'll be saying CAP JAIL again! :rolleyes:

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom