Dixon is an *** hat. / Dixon has surgery | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dixon is an *** hat. / Dixon has surgery

XoPhinsoX

No More Injuries, Please ;).
Reaction score
Dixon is an *** hat. .

I didn't realize he re-injured himself :(

Uh.......huh?? :confused:

Are spamming the boards?? Don't make me get the stick.

Last edited by a moderator:
They need t drop him, I'm sorry but

He's always hurt.

DIXON HURT AGAIN

Dolphins coach Dave Wannstedt said offensive tackle Mark Dixon left practice Thursday after re-injuring his right ankle, leaving him in doubt for the Giants game.

Dixon, the starter at left tackle in 2002, has been out since Aug. 11 surgery, leaving Greg Jerman to back up rookie Wade Smith.

"It's disappointing with Mark," Wannstedt said. "The guy is doing everything he can. He should be way over the hump. He's very discouraged as we all are for the team."

Center Tim Ruddy (knee) was the only player to miss Thursday's practice. He already was ruled out for Sunday's game and will be replaced by Seth McKinney.

linkage

awwww crap....

thank god that Wade is holding his own... hopefully he handles Strahan as well as he handled the Jets dynamic duo. *sigh*

The guy just cannot stay healthy. I think he is better in a back up role anyway. The less he is on the field the less he can get hurt.

Originally posted by jimmyjam
The guy just cannot stay healthy. I think he is better in a back up role anyway. The less he is on the field the less he can get hurt.

I can't believe how fast, supposed fans, dump on a guy. Dixon did a super job last year playing at the left tackle spot. Ricky did rush for over 1800 yds. Because the guy gets hurt, all of a sudden he's a bum?

Originally posted by fairbanksb

I can't believe how fast, supposed fans, dump on a guy. Dixon did a super job last year playing at the left tackle spot. Ricky did rush for over 1800 yds. Because the guy gets hurt, all of a sudden he's a bum?

You do mean before he got hurt last year right? :D

I think they brought him back to quick and they didn't need to. Wanny should have saved him for 3 more weeks to totally heal. At this point I think he shouldn't practice till he's fully healed. A bad twisted ankle can take 5 weeks to fully heal but when you constantly keep putting pressure on it it takes 15 weeks before there's no pain.

He's not a bum but when is he gonna stay healthy.Remember John Offerdahl.He wasn't a bum but knew it was time to give it up if he was hindering the team like Dixon.I think Gadsden could give us more help than Dixon can this season.Dixon needs to retire and we can look for another o-line man in the draft.We have been playing good without Dixon so he should just hang it up via Offerdahl.

Dixon set for surgery

Dixon set for surgery
Offensive lineman Mark Dixon is scheduled to have arthroscopic surgery on his right ankle today after another setback in his recovery from surgery in August.

Greg Jerman will be the backup left tackle for now, Wannstedt said

P.S. we are down 2 starter on Sunday so let's all hope we stay healthy cause I do not want to see Yates at C or Jerman at LT except during PS

Originally posted by Muck
Uh.......huh?? :confused:

Are spamming the boards?? Don't make me get the stick.

Oh my god.

Awesome sig :lol:

To bad they didn't catch em when he was shuffling his feet though, that's the play, right?

Originally posted by Sherif
I think they brought him back to quick and they didn't need to. Wanny should have saved him for 3 more weeks to totally heal. At this point I think he shouldn't practice till he's fully healed. A bad twisted ankle can take 5 weeks to fully heal but when you constantly keep putting pressure on it it takes 15 weeks before there's no pain.

I agree.

Back
Top Bottom