Dixon is an *** hat. / Dixon has surgery | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dixon is an *** hat. / Dixon has surgery

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Oh my god.

Awesome sig :lol:

To bad they didn't catch em when he was shuffling his feet though, that's the play, right?

:D Yup, that's the play. He's actually in the middle of it right there. I just don't know how to make animated gifs. If I did, it Surtain would be doing the Curly shuffle. ;)

Hey, I want Dixon to be as healthy as anyone else does here but, when the wounded slow down the determined time to get rid of em'. This team is on a very important mission this year and injuries happen, I'm sorry but, some are just liabilities and this team can't afford them, IMO.

Oh Man...this really sucks!!! I can't believe this crap. We seriously need to trade for a good back-up. I would be very suprised if Dixon comes back this year...actually...I would be very suprised if we ever see him in a Fins uniform again.

Are there any "good" LT that we could trade for or that are free agents??? We need to get someone in here quick. This really hurts us. Dixon is all done!!! Too bad cause I thought he was our best OL.

GO FINS!!!

We can trade Fletcher and not take a hit IMO.

I think Soloman Page is available and he's better than most of the other guys I've seen mentioned.

Stay healthy Wade!!!!

Yeah, I agree with the sentiment here. It is time to move on. Injury after injury is just getting frustrating not only for us but for him as well. It isn't like he wants to be hurt. However, I think the Dolphins have to cu ties with him and find either another stop gap or make Jerman play decent for once. I shudder at the thought of McKinney or Smith going down now. Dixon needs to retire.

I dont think Dixon is a bum. I do think he was better at guard than he is at tackle but still good at tackle as well. I just hate that this guy gets injured EVERY year. And when i say every year, im not exaggerating. Dixon has never gone though a WHOLE season since he started! I like the guy but i want someone more realiable.. keep him as a backup.

Originally posted by MissMeth
And when i say every year, im not exaggerating. Dixon has never gone though a WHOLE season since he started! I like the guy but i want someone more realiable.. keep him as a backup.

Not sure here, but just shooting from the hip, it seems like he started every game in the 2000 season. He may have been playing hurt in some of those games but I just seem to have a memory of being surprised that he didn't miss any games that year. You're absolutely right though, its inevitable he's going to miss several games a year.

Well, that's what I get from shooting from the hip. That was his best season, starting 15 games.

Dixon is very injury prone...it is unfortunate but it is reality. None the less, he is still one of our best lineman out there when 100%, and is great depth. He will be here for the remaining 3 years of ihs contract then he will retire.

Originally posted by gunn34
Didn't he want to retire after this year ???

No Dixon was contemplating retiring after last season but I guess the Dolphins talked him out of it ....:rolleyes:

Marino1983

Back
Top Bottom