DJ Williams WILL NOT be the Dolphins Pick | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

DJ Williams WILL NOT be the Dolphins Pick

Krisback...I think the Canes have proven your statement wrong over the course of the last 10 years...Of course, many of us are going to be Canes homers, but that is because this is where we live/the team we follow...We have a radio personality that thinks that every player from Meeeeeshigan walks on water...but it's ok he has that opinion. Not every Canes player is going to be a first round draft choice, but there are 5 maybe 6 that certainly will...probably another half dozen that will get a shot in the NFL as well...so, if we are infatuated with UM players...there's a reason....

KBISBACK said:
Even with Wilfork, I think some of you overrated the U of M players. Wilfork isn't going to be a DT that gets after the passer at the pro level. He's a big, two gap defensive tackle.

I really like Sean Taylor and Jonathan Vilma. I think they will be the two best players out of the U of M group.

Wilfork has the tools to be a very good run stopper. But it may take some maturing, and If i were you I would quickly add Winlsow in that mix. He will contribute right away on any team, and if healthy could be better than his dad.

Taylor though is in a class all by himself. IMO

KBISBACK said:
Even with Wilfork, I think some of you overrated the U of M players. Wilfork isn't going to be a DT that gets after the passer at the pro level. He's a big, two gap defensive tackle.

I really like Sean Taylor and Jonathan Vilma. I think they will be the two best players out of the U of M group.
I agree with you on a lot of things but not this time. I'm not being a homer as I don't think we should take either LB or Carey but Wilfork will imo be a great pass rusher from the DT position and that's the main reason I want him.

Ozzy rules!!

I'll name you better linebackers than DJ Williams. Karlos Dansby, Demorrio Williams, Dontarrious Thomas, Mike Boulware, Daryl Smith.

And I'm sorry but instincts CANNOT be taught. He can learn a system, but he will NEVER learn instinct because you are either born with it or you're not.

Boomer said:
I'll name you better linebackers than DJ Williams. Karlos Dansby, Demorrio Williams, Dontarrious Thomas, Mike Boulware, Daryl Smith.

And I'm sorry but instincts CANNOT be taught. He can learn a system, but he will NEVER learn instinct because you are either born with it or you're not.

Agree about instincts. No way they can be taught, just like common sense. You either have it or you ain't. When my daughter was growing up and playing softball, she would at times get these "brain farts" with that DuuUUh look on her face. I'd just shake my head and tell her "4.0 grade point average and can't even screw in a light bulb"! That would always get her back on track!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom